No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mandatory evacuation here., don't like leaving my properties or animals but need to protect family and friends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
      I can't leave . Hurricane crew . Here at Formosa . It's looking like they are going to release my department Friday at noon

Be safe bud! I'll be on standby for our plants in Fortran and Yoakum. Somebody screwed up and got a couple million dollar smart pig stuck in one of our main pipelines last night so we're dealing with that right now. Momma and boys headed to Austin in the morning so that eases my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am glad to see everyone is taking this storm seriously and preparing and evacuating the coastal areas. Johnny and ccbluewater are spot on with their advice, continue to heed it.

I got tired of finding, rescuing and body bagging, the hard heads that were hell bent to ride it out.

Don't worry about the minor changes in the point of landfall from one model cycle to the next, it will almost always be changing and by the time the exact landfall is determined, it won't matter. The entire area is going to be affected.

Prayers for all, be safe!

Comment

This sucks so bad. Our house is under contract to sell and I'm certain that this storm will make them think twice, if there's even a house left. Hello 12 months of double mortgage!!

Y'all be safe. I'm on a plane from Dallas to Houston to throw family in a U-haul and head north. Traffic should be friendly and fun!

Comment

Just got back from Port O'Connor. Most were loading up campers and boats and heading out of town. Others were boarding up windows. No chaos though.

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
              My point was all the gas stations running out in my area. Get all the gas you want, but dang, some of us have to get to work.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You misspelled "I was wrong."

BS...Your point was to ridicule somebody you thought was over-preparing talking big that you rode out a Cat 1 in a cabin shack to give an example why those folks weren't as smart as you in their prep. And now that the storm is blowing up you are crawfishing...

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                Traffic should be friendly and fun!
                Hah! T's&P's

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
                  If this were the case, most people around Houston and Beaumont areas would be in a total bind. The roads could potentially be flooded and not have any way of getting out of town before it makes landfall again.
                  Yep. We are seriously considering taking off Blake.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

BS...Your point was to ridicule somebody you thought was over-preparing talking big that you rode out a Cat 1 in a cabin shack to give an example why those folks weren't as smart as you in their prep. And now that the storm is blowing up you are crawfishing...
                    Well....how'd ya think he got his screen name

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                      This sucks so bad. Our house is under contract to sell and I'm certain that this storm will make them think twice, if there's even a house left. Hello 12 months of double mortgage!!

Y'all be safe. I'm on a plane from Dallas to Houston to throw family in a U-haul and head north. Traffic should be friendly and fun!
                      I hear that! I am scheduled to close at 4:30 PM tomorrow afternoon....I want to get this sucker done before any potential damage.

Comment

Your just off topic. I said that when it was projected to be a Cat 1. Had to go to college during a Cat 1 as well. They didn't even cancel classes. Now that it's projected to be a Cat 3. We have moved on. That comment was directed at a specific person who said a specific thing. Move on.

Comment

Oh and mispell a lot of words typing on the cellphone. Big fingers, little screen. [emoji1]

Comment

Says the guy in Denton! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Dumb question....is there a certain side of the hurricane that is more ripe to spinning off tornadoes?
                              North.

and East and West

oh, and with this particular storm, also the South.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Well....how'd ya think he got his screen name
                                LOL, just got that. Funny. [emoji3]

Comment

Working...
                                X