Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zimbabwe, who is aware of what is going on over there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zimbabwe, who is aware of what is going on over there?

I have been to Zimbabwe three times and will declare it is the best country I have ever hunted. I have met a lot of great people there and my prayers are for them tonight....praying that they are all safe and that the country and it's people come out of this a lot stronger. May God bless Zimbabwe during these troubling times.

Im unaware.

Still unaware after this thread.

Thou shall google to become aware

Edit: I’m fully aware and shall share to help others become aware

Head of state, who sacked his vice president last week in apparent attempt to give power to his wife, meets senior military officers after a day of house arrest

Comment

Hopefully it will be an improvement for the poor folks that live there.

Comment

Bad deal all around. Bad guys replacing bad guys. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

It was a great country, but fell into the wrong hands. Hopefully it has a brighter future ahead. But the reality is it will probably be more of the same....it is a real pity.

Comment

For decades Mugabe has been an evil butcher who is responsible for the death of thousands of his people and collapsed a once thriving economy. The military has taken him out along with his nutjob wife. Sadly, there is no reason to believe the next guy up will be any better

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              For decades Mugabe has been an evil butcher who is responsible for the death of thousands of his people and collapsed a once thriving economy. The military has taken him out along with his nutjob wife. Sadly, there is no reason to believe the next guy up will be any better
              You are so right....from what I read the vultures are lining up already.

Comment

Interesting! Heard this from a outfitter friend but did not see on FOX, CNN or even BBC news links.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Interesting! Heard this from a outfitter friend but did not see on FOX, CNN or even BBC news links.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/zi...cid=spartanntp
                  It is all over ATT.net.

Comment

Hmmm. Wonder if the Clinton's had any business dealings in Zim.

Comment

Oh WOW!!! Hmmm.
                      This is tragic and interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        Hmmm. Wonder if the Clinton's had any business dealings in Zim.
                        Now, now.. Reynolds wrap or a generic brand??

Comment

Too many African countries have fragile leadership challenges. One reason I have never contemplated going until recently

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Just don’t call it a ****hole!

Comment

It's been on the news here. The chopper was heading to Folsom.

Comment

Working...
                              X