Do not buy from 3rd party at Walmart.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not buy from 3rd party at Walmart.com

Walmart sells third party stuff at Walmart.com...do not buy from them. Ordered a JBL Xtreme wireless speaker...it was a fake. Took it to the Walmart store and they didn’t want to take it back...cuz they technically didn’t sell it. I explained they did sell it on their website and Walmart took my money. Showed them how the box didn’t have a UPC code and on the speaker was spelt Xtreem. Long story short, I ranted, raised my voice, caused a scene...got my money back. Made the manager call the company that Walmart sold it thru...no answer, no voicemail.

Yes, I learned a lesson.

That crap should be illegal! Glad you got your money back!!!

Comment

Same thing happened to me on some head phones. They were utter junk. Got a refund.

Comment

I ordered some white lithium spray grease from a Walmart 3rd party vendor, and they sent me a can of WD40 spray oil. I knew WM wouldn't do anything about it, and the 3rd party wouldn't even return my call, so I gave them a crappy review on WM's website, but I doubt if they even posted it.
        I'm sure they're just trying to compete with Amazon, they're missing the mark by a mile! Fortunately, I'm only out $6, but I won't order from another Walmart 3rd party vendor again, and likely won't order from Walmart.com again, either.
        Fool me once...........
        Last edited by HeyMikey; 09-08-2018, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Buddy spent 300$ on Amazon for a red dot sight and he got a really good knock off. Didn't notice until the mount wouldn't fit on his Glock. Amazon does it to

Comment

Been reading more & more about this issue
            Dang man, hope this notice helps some others

Comment

That happens on Amazon and eBay also. Just got some Rage heads off eBay that are knockoff. The only way I could tell they were knockoffs is the plastic collar is a slightly different red and the grind on the blades were not as smooth as real rages.

Comment

so does Amazon, got to be careful, research and ask questions. Look at the reviews.
                Everyone is competing so just expect it.

Comment

Amazon does it too but at least their return policy is easy on most things.
                  Another reason to always pay through paypal on online purchases.

Comment

I was shocked to find my product on Walmart.com. No idea where they got them but they are $10 higher than me. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                      I was shocked to find my product on Walmart.com. No idea where they got them but they are $10 higher than me. Go figure.
                      Hitting the big time now, Art!

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                        Amazon does it too but at least their return policy is easy on most things.
                        Another reason to always pay through paypal on online purchases.
                        ^^^ this.....at least Amazon and Ebay will let you return it, pretty easily. Walmart leaves you hanging out there all by yourself, to try and get any kind of customer service/restitution. Like I said, the vendor I dealt with (OEM Parts Haus) didn't even answer the phone, and wouldn't return my call.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post

Sounds like your product has been copied and now Walmart is selling the Chinese version

Comment

FIFY

Do not buy from Walmart

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Sounds like your product has been copied and now Walmart is selling the Chinese version
                              No it was mine. Someone is buying them and flipping them.

Comment

Working...
                              X