300 lb Hog!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 lb Hog!!!!

It has been an amazing past month of hog hunting for me. I have been bow hunting since I was 12 and now I'm 28 and within the month I have shot 2 of the biggest hogs ever in my life with a bow. Some will remember me posting a couple of weeks ago about HOGZILLA that weighed 280 lbs and he was a beast of a pig. Well, I went out last week to a different spot of mine and I shot one even bigger and I made sure to include a picture of the scales for any doubters. He weighed right at 300 lbs and man was he huge in the shoulders and had some huge teeth. Unfortunately the night I shot him I tracked him for about 175 yards and when I came up on him he was still breathing and acted like he was going get up so I decided to back out. I shot him quartering away to try to get my arrow in behind the shield and thankfully it paid off as I went back the next morning and found him and the other hog I shot that night. It was hard to get some good pictures of him with him being so stiff. PTL for an awesome hunt!!!
    Attached Files

Good job!!!

Comment

marrano grande

Comment

El porko gordo! Nice work buddy!

Broadhead? How far? Pass through?

Comment

Heck yeah!

Comment

Big hog for sure, congrats!

Comment

Dude you’re on a roll another giant. Congrats

Comment

Congrats on the beast.

Comment

Dang. Big o stinky hawg! Congrats

Comment

Hey...all I see is a hoof and a scale. Could be a big bag of rocks out of the picture. You asked for it

No seriously, beast of a hog. Congrats. KAP!
                    Euro? Full shoulder mount?

Comment

Heck of a trophy hog right there!!! Congrats!

Comment

300# hogs are like catching a 10# bass, aint a whole lot of em out there. Congrats !!!!

Comment

Congrats on make-n the "300 Club" . My goal is to make the "400 Club" some day/night. As I've already got 4 in the 300 Club now. Two came 6 months apart. April has always been a producer for me, when I get to go any more. .

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
                            El porko gordo! Nice work buddy!

Broadhead? How far? Pass through?
                            I shot him about 20 yards away quartering away with a 100 grain Muzzy MX-3 broadhead and it didn't pass through but it was sticking in opposite shoulder so it got some good penetration.

Thank you everyone, I plan on doing a Euro mount as I have the 280 lb hog at the taxidermist. He had a real pretty reddish-blonde color to him.

Comment

legit!!!

Did he have nuts?

Comment

Working...
                              X