X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to make Turpin-time into Castor oil

Comment

Va. Tech should have a real barn burner with Old Dominion this weekend. Week after is Duke, and then their real test with Norte Dame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuente is a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          Agree on all counts.

I hate early kick for tailgates. Too rushed (even though I'm usually set up by daylight). Late kicks make for a LONG day and late cleanup sucks...especially when the kids bail out to get ready for Northgate.

The rare 2:30 kick allows time before and after to hang out, with no rush to clean up and tackle the traffic.

I guess this would be a good point to segue to some of last weekend's tailgate pics.

[ATTACH]925002[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]925003[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]925004[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]925005[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]925006[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]925007[/ATTACH]
          Do you set up everything or pay a tailgate service? I booked a service for the ATM Ole Miss matchup. If its an early one Im just gonna spend the evening in CS the night prior.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            That's the spirit! Come on Saturday
            I may have an old avatar window around somewhere and could slap some purple paint on it for you. You could stack ‘em up like cord wood.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              Do you set up everything or pay a tailgate service? I booked a service for the ATM Ole Miss matchup. If its an early one Im just gonna spend the evening in CS the night prior.

I'm paying for a (second) kid in college...I can't afford to pay for setup! . We tailgate pretty much every home game and have it pretty efficient by now.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

I'm paying for a (second) kid in college...I can't afford to pay for setup! . We tailgate pretty much every home game and have it pretty efficient by now.

We need more pics too!

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                  I may have an old avatar window around somewhere and could slap some purple paint on it for you. You could stack ‘em up like cord wood.
                  Patience....it's coming. Gotta lure them in first

Comment

GP was very serious/disgruntled during his presser today. Seems very concerned about taking these young guys on the road for the first time. Also seemed a lot more worried about UT than in previous years. Apparently the team has not responded very well to getting beat on Saturday....

Haven't seen him like this in a weekly presser in a long time.

Comment

I knew a girl once that was bi-polar![emoji23]

Comment

Gotcha. I keep telling myself I am paying to not have to set anything or up or take anything down. I also dont own a satellite system to watch the game.
                        When its time to go, just throw my grill and burner in the back of the truck and drive off lol.

Comment

GP was very serious/disgruntled during his presser today. Seems very concerned about taking these young guys on the road for the first time. Also seemed a lot more worried about UT than in previous years. Apparently the team has not responded very well to getting beat on Saturday....

Am I finished with my avatar yet😥

Comment

That ol sly dog! I am not falling for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
                              Am I finished with my avatar yet😥
                              Yes sir, thanks for playing

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                That ol sly dog! I am not falling for that one.
                                He was truly different today. It was weird. I'm sure there was some gamesmanship

Comment

Working...
                                X