• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hcr

Comment

The Timer....no doubt....

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter59 View Post
        My timers just gave up the ghost after three years of year rounds us. I would like to know where I can get some realy good times. I am not wanting to spend more then $100 for them because I hunt on Fort Hood.
        The best mechanism in the world most people don't know about is Game Country and they are made in the USA. Purchased my first one in 1995; I programmed it one time, it never required resetting and lasted 20 years.

Comment

The Timer I will say the old Monarch timers are pretty good have one that is 21 years old and still going strong but that sucker ain’t user friendly

Comment

Best timers out there?

Comment

The Timer, a guy out of Texas invented it and their warranty is great if it were to go out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for Triple C, have had great luck with them lasting a long time and simple to use.

Comment

THE TIMER! Hands down

Comment

Foreverlast timers have been good to me. Site sponsor as well.

Comment

I’m sure I’ll get banned from this forum for saying this but oh well. I’ve had excellent results with the $29.99 Game Winner timer from Academy. I’ve had two feeders completely destroyed by hogs and the timer just kept going.

Comment

Originally posted by MDMEADTX View Post
                        In the past we used the Spincast but we have been changing over to the OnTime. The lifetime warranty on the OnTime is great. I have had some issues with the pads on the Spincast which is why we have been changing over to the OnTime.
                        I have had six of my OnTime “Lifetime” feeders at their shop for warranty work for 9 months and I will tell you they are not lifetime warranty anymore. I just bought an All Seasons Control Unit with TheTimer and will be selling all my OnTime feeders.

Comment

As already mentioned. "The timer" is the best there is.

Comment

The Timer.

Comment

All Season! You couldn’t give me another “The Timer”.

Comment

I’ve been using the timer for 4 years, I have four with zero issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X