Sedated for dentist appt..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sedated for dentist appt..

I’m in need of making a dentist appt I’ve put it off for ohhh 16 years, but have a tooth that is killing me! Reason for the long gap you ask? I can not for the life of me stand the picking, scraping, grinding, etc etc etc... I’ve heard of people being for similar reasons. How do i locate a dentist that will do that if so?

Goggle sedation dentistry in your proximity.

Comment

Originally posted by zero-in View Post
      Goggle sedation dentistry in your proximity.
      That’s the way to go

Comment

Done thanks guys! Has anyone done it before on here?

Comment

Sedation sounds nice. I used to hate going to the dentist till I got married and had kids. Now I look forward to it as a chance to get a nice relaxing nap.

Comment

I'm with you! I HATE the dentist. That being said they have come a long way in recent years. Last time I went it wasn't a big deal at all but I just can't get over my previous experiences.

Comment

I found one that uses gas. I prefer that to just sucking it up with a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Done thanks guys! Has anyone done it before on here?
                I've done it before. It was great. They knock you out, fix your grill, and you wake up none the wiser.

This is where I went and I can highly recommend them.

We are dedicated to providing you and your family all of the dental services you need under one roof. Schedule your appointment today!

Comment

I had a tooth drilled and filled when I was 12 years old and the dentist didn't give me ANYTHING. Hurt so bad I got sick to my stomach. Took me 30 years to set foot in another dentists office. And I only did then because I had an abscess that could have killed me. I'm a little better with it now...

Comment

I just had a cleaning, tooth pulled and a temporary crown put on and I got some valium from my dentist. I was loopy and my wife drove me home afterwards,screw that gas non sense. he tells me if it ain't enough I can put you out completely. i've tried the nitrous and like the pill better.

Comment

Yep the Nitrous does NOTHING but make me sick. Knock my butt out!

Comment

Dentists number one in suicides

Dentists number one in addiction

My dad was a dentist

Still got the tick..........

Comment

What if you don't wake up?

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
                            What if you don't wake up?
                            Be my last tooth ache

Comment

Sedation is the only way to go! I think my guy charges about $450 per visit for it. I went about 15 years between visits with bad teeth. He fixed all my uppers in one visit and only stopped because money ran out. If you’ll pay, I’ll go back in the morning and fix the rest, with sedation of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X