Buckle your seatbelt for this one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buckle your seatbelt for this one.

Seattle held 'segregated' training session on 'undoing whiteness,' encouraged staffers to forfeit 'guaranteed physical safety'

The City of Seattle, at the same time protesters occupied a “no cop, co-op” in the Capitol Hill district that included an abandoned police precinct last month, reportedly held a racially segregated employee training session to instruct white staffers on “undoing your own whiteness” in order to be held accountable by people of color.

Amazing ain't it.

Comment

Maybe nature is about to thin the herd?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

You forgot they were encouraged to forgo jobs and promotions.

Why sort of alt universe have we entered where segregation is the answer to racism?

Comment

It's very hard to wrap my brain around just how racist and stupid these liberals are.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            You forgot they were encouraged to forgo jobs and promotions.

Why sort of alt universe have we entered where segregation is the answer to racism?
            I only typed in the title. The post is 100% headline.

Comment

These people have lost their **** minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                These people have lost their **** minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I agree.

Total F U B A R...

Comment

When i saw the word Seattle i decided not to click on the link.......lol!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    It's very hard to wrap my brain around just how racist and stupid these liberals are.

Bingo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      When i saw the word Seattle i decided not to click on the link.......lol!
                      Your being middle of the road seeing both sides to issues I was looking forward to your comments on this one.

Comment

I just cant wait until the days when " people of color" in undeniably large numbers reject the racism of the democrat party. Switch from 95% voting for racist to voting 95% conservatives.
                        Telling black people on a daily basis they need your white liberal help is racist
                        Telling them on a daily basis they are under the thumb of same mythical white tyrant is racist.
                        Telling them they need special treatment in order to compete in school is racist.
                        Telling them they are quite capable of success on their own.....IS NOT RACIST

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          I just cant wait until the days when " people of color" in undeniably large numbers reject the racism of the democrat party. Switch from 95% voting for racist to voting 95% conservatives.
                          Telling black people on a daily basis they need your white liberal help is racist
                          Telling them on a daily basis they are under the thumb of same mythical white tyrant is racist.
                          Telling them they need special treatment in order to compete in school is racist.
                          Telling them they are quite capable of success on their own.....IS NOT RACIST

Hear, Here!!

Comment

You can't free yourself if you won't leave the plantation of the platform of neediness and self pity. God bless Candace Owens!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Sooooo.....ONLY white people are racist? I mean, lets flip the script and say they were going to hold training on how to be less Black or less Hispanic and all that...what do we think would happen there? I mean, this is so stupid it isn't even funny anymore. These people legitimately have mental problems and probably shouldn't be in charge of their own person, much less governments.

Comment

Working...
                              X