No announcement yet.

Single vs Multi Pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm shooting a 4 pin slider on a dovetail mount.....i have the pins are set at 20, 25, 30, and 35 cause im shooting some pretty heavy arrows...the bottom pin is .10...smaller than the others....i use it as a slider pin if im gonna practice out to 40 or 45....i love this setup this way and would advise it to all because of its versatility

Comment

This is my favorite part of archery. Always something to adjust, change, improve. Thanks for all the ideas!

Comment

Fast Eddie XL double pin. Usually set on 20 which puts my second pin about 36. Can shoot from the hip out to 40 or if time allows range and dial it to the yard. I really like the uncluttered sight picture. And it’s fun to have a tape that runs out to 120.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
          Fast Eddie XL double pin. Usually set on 20 which puts my second pin about 36. Can shoot from the hip out to 40 or if time allows range and dial it to the yard. I really like the uncluttered sight picture. And it’s fun to have a tape that runs out to 120.
          Thank you for the advice! Even if an aggie lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            Thank you for the advice! Even if an aggie lol

We all have our challenges in life

Comment

3 pin slider is hard to beat. Not too may pins to clog up your view, still have the bottom as a slider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I shoot a HHA single pin and love it! So much cleaner sight picture and never had an issue with adjusting for distance. My stands and in a opening in the cedars so the max is 30 yards. I just shoot with my sight set at 20 yards for everything 15-30 yards

Comment

How about NO PINS with the EZ V bow sight. Best sight on the market
                  Just think, no pins blocking your view of said target

Comment

I use a single pin axcel accutouch with the accu-Clicks. You can set a “click” whatever distance you want. Easy to quickly count a click while adjusting. Can rotate the pin post up, down, or down either side. Tons of options and it’s so easy to change pin size and color.

Comment

Single pin Here too!! Like Mike d and Houston hunter..Multiple pins just add to confusion when in hurry under pressure...

Comment

I just moved to a single pin. I hunt in a stand most of the time but I got invited to a high fence hunt for big game. Last year I had trouble with the multiple distances and had target panic. I think single pin will help with that.

Comment

I moved to single pin becuase some times I have found my self accidentaly using the wrong pin lol. but it is easier to get on target for me

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
                            For hunting, I shoot a movable 5-pin because it gives me the ability to not have to move my sight just because the animal moved while also giving me the option of practicing at further distances.
                            X2

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
                              Love my single pin. As far as hunting, all my shots are 25 and under so one is all I need. But whether I'm shooting 20 yards or 80 my sight picture never changes. Plus, as I've gotten older my eyes don't like multi pin set ups as well. Too much crowding my field of view.

This is exactly why I went to a HHA single last year. I love it and also only have about 27yds to shoot from my set up so I set it at 20yds and Im good to go.

Comment

Pins? What are pins for?

Comment

Working...
                                X