Hamilton area turkey temperature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamilton area turkey temperature

What’s the turkey conditions like around Hamilton? Are they already hammering or is it too early?

I was out last Saturday at my lease and it was slow...I only heard 4 gobbles all day and they were way off. On my lease, turkeys are pretty much hit or miss so it can be tough....

Comment

Nothing.

Comment

Well then I will make this a weekend of quick morning hunts and focus on getting my throw and mow food plots done so later this month I I can just hunt when they finally get warmed up.

Comment

Anybody been out lately? Thinking about going this weekend....

Comment

0 this weekend, cold misting 20 mph wind didn't have 1 gobble. There were tons of tracks in the roads from the last rain. So I guess they were hunkered down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I missed one Friday morning, called in another gobbler and 2 jakes after that but no shot. Saturday was worthless. Called in another one on Sunday but was setup for one way and he was to my right instead. So all in all a great 2 days for me, just didn’t execute very well. None of the other guys on my place did any good though, not sure if they don’t know what they are doing or if I got lucky but two of the 4 came in quiet after gobbling only once or twice to let me know they were there, that is part of why I was setup wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X