This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Huh what?? Isn’t that exactly what he said?
    Not the way I read it. I read it as she on the vent because she needs to be sedated.... when in fact she's probably sedated because she needs to be on the vent...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
      not the way i read it. I read it as she on the vent because she needs to be sedated.... When in fact she's probably sedated because she needs to be on the vent...

Maybe I said it wrong, but I meant what you said. I will yield to the Nurse and her expertise

It's kind of like how the left Twix and right Twix are completely opposite
      Last edited by AntlerCollector; 02-21-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Maybe I said it wrong, but I meant what you said. I will yield to the Nurse and her expertise

Hahahahaha.... analogy game is strong!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
          Not the way I read it. I read it as she on the vent because she needs to be sedated.... when in fact she's probably sedated because she needs to be on the vent...
          Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Like I said. Hello means good bye and good bye means hello. Wash in dirt and dry with water.

Hi Jenn!! Love ya!!

Comment

Checking in again. Hopefully no news is good news. Still rooting and praying for Courtney

Comment

Urgent Update..... Jenn just text and said her heart stopped again. Shocked it and got stabilized "

Comment

Ugh...
                Continued prayers for Courtney, Jenn and you Brandon!

Comment

Continued prayers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang it man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

God, please give her body strength that only you can, for healing, recovery, and life. We know you have a plan that many times we don’t understand. We know Jesus died for us, and we believe that through him anything is possible. Thank you God for all you have done. Amen

Comment

This is so scary...what a roller coaster of emotions her loved ones must be experiencing. Please God, we pray and ask your blessings and that your plan is to heal Courtney.

Comment

This is so horrible. I'm praying for her to hang in there

Comment

Update....from Jenn "She's giving up and I don't know how to stop it". ...I refuse to accept this!!! Pray hard guy

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              Urgent Update..... Jenn just text and said her heart stopped again. Shocked it and got stabilized "

Good grief......this is like a bad dream..

Prayers up for Courtney Jenn and the doctors/nurses.

Comment

Prayers sent over and over

Comment

Working...
                                X