Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stoking the fire...

Comment

bump back up to page one. everyone have a good evening!

Comment

Evening folks! Been a good day here, almost got some rain but it went around us. Wind blew pretty hard and the sky got black and then it was gone. Reworked some old cabinets I picked up yesterday and am in the middle of installing them in the "sugar shack." Will put the countertop and sink in tomorrow and finish it up. Taking a few pics to show the build out on it. Will post them tomorrow.

Comment

Just checking in and bumping back to the top. My new bowhunter got to go home today. Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by mboltm View Post
            Just checking in and bumping back to the top. My new bowhunter got to go home today. Life is good
            Enjoy him while you can Matt. You know how fast they grow up.

Comment

Having a kidney stone zapped at noon tomorrow. Can't wait for the pain to be gone.

Mboltm...that's a great feeling ain't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Having a kidney stone zapped at noon tomorrow. Can't wait for the pain to be gone.

Mboltm...that's a great feeling ain't it?
                I can't believe you still have that thing. You should of just told it to leave!

Comment

Here !!! Just wanted to say hi . :d :d

Comment

Mornin' all.Finally Friday!

DJ

Comment

Morning Doug! Morning all. TGIF! for all you non-retired types....

Comment

Morning all, coffee is hot and good! Enjoying the start of another day looking at the sun trying to bust through.
                        Here are a few shots of the recycle job on the cabinets. They weren't very pretty when I got them and no I didn't leave the red and yellow tiles on. That glue still has plenty of stick by the way. Will take a few more pics today after the install and post up later.

The view out my window this morning, it's a beaut!
                        Last edited by Tmag; 11-24-2012, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Morning y'all!!! I noticed strange drops on my windshield this morning and wondered why it was cool outside.

Comment

Mornin' folks

Comment

MMMMM coffee. Finishing up a roof job this morning and need to clean up the truck for a weekend of chasing in San Antonio. Wonder if the old water holes are the same.

Comment

Hey Dale, Yep that was me, I had to attend a pesticide recertification class. And I don't mind going when they have them a Cabela's. Problem is I always end up spending money on lunch break. How's the new house? Got alittle rain last night, anybody else? Nice cool temps riding around the course early this morning!!

Comment

Working...
                                X