Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
    After 90 days of trt therapy, clean eating, and very limited alcohol. I started working out 4 weeks ago. Down 39 pounds!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Out****standing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Out****standing!

Thanks. Still making progress. I'm now down 47 pounds total and still eating right and working out. Feel great!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive learned in this game that T levels are less an issue than Estroidal/Testosterone ratio. For drug activity half life I inject 2x a week and .5mg Arimidex the day before injection 2x a week. Got to find that sweet spot where you have the prowess and energy of an adolescent teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
          Can anyone recommend a doc between kingwood and the med center? I work in the galleria so the med center is close but pcp is in kingwood.
          SynergenX in Kingwood. From Hwy 59 turn onto Kingwood dr. and cross the RR tracks and turn left at the very first light ( Royal Forest Dr )
          and they are down about 100 yards in the strip center to your left.

Comment

Originally posted by Stykbow View Post
            SynergenX in Kingwood. From Hwy 59 turn onto Kingwood dr. and cross the RR tracks and turn left at the very first light ( Royal Forest Dr )
            and they are down about 100 yards in the strip center to your left.
            Thanks, I will check them out. Do you have experience with them?

Comment

i use the one in McKinney. they are great.

Comment

Finally went and saw an endocrinologist. Have had multiple test, 1st was 166, 2nd was 388, and 3rd test was 422.

They do not want to do any kind of replacement. Still no reason why my level was so low on the 1st test.

Are there any guys that they have started on Test or anything in the 400's?

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                  i was a 455 and got it. 2 ways to qualify and I qualified on my free - T #. find a synergenx near you.
                  My last test was in the 400's. Saw an endocrinologist and she doesn't want to touch it in the normal parameters at all.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                    Finally went and saw an endocrinologist. Have had multiple test, 1st was 166, 2nd was 388, and 3rd test was 422.

They do not want to do any kind of replacement. Still no reason why my level was so low on the 1st test.

Are there any guys that they have started on Test or anything in the 400's?
                    My Dr said that the normal range for my age (45) is between 350 and 1100. So I'd imagine that if I'd been in the 400's he wouldn't have started me on any. The highest result I got was 310. It runs between 800-1100, on 200 mg (1 cc)/week. I lowered my dose 160 mg (.8 cc) to try to keep it around 800.

Comment

Originally posted by FireMedic26 View Post
                      My Dr said that the normal range for my age (45) is between 350 and 1100. So I'd imagine that if I'd been in the 400's he wouldn't have started me on any. The highest result I got was 310. It runs between 800-1100, on 200 mg (1 cc)/week. I lowered my dose 160 mg (.8 cc) to try to keep it around 800.
                      Ya I am 28, and believe mine should be higher than 400.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                        My last test was in the 400's. Saw an endocrinologist and she doesn't want to touch it in the normal parameters at all.

Go to synergenx

Comment

I've been with them for 2 years with no complaints other than, as the word gets out, it's beginning to get really crowded on Fri. and Sat.

My insurance covers it. I am 56 yr. old and it has work great for me !

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                            My doc wants to get me to ~900-1000.

Seriously? That's awesome! Once mine got to "within the range" my doctor won't increase the dose. (They tried to kill me to begin with.)

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                            Had a good talk with my doc about switching from injections to pellets. Waiting insurance approval. I am one of the 30% who's red blood cells get out of whack and I have to donate regularly. With the pellets, that tends to go away and usually only seen with injections. Hope it goes through to give my leg a break. My wife is too chicken to give the shot in the butt.
                            You can't do your own shots in the glute? I move around a lot, but it seems like after a couple of shots in one leg, it gets more sensitive.

Originally posted by Stykbow View Post
                            I've been with them for 2 years with no complaints other than, as the word gets out, it's beginning to get really crowded on Fri. and Sat.

My insurance covers it. I am 56 yr. old and it has work great for me !
                            You could get your PCP to prescribe and self administer, especially now that you know your dosage. It will save you money and time.

Comment

My 3 months supply of weekly injections stopped coming last month predrawn. Some kinda new law in texas. Now I have to draw my weekly dose out the little bottle every week. But I still feel like 200 percent balls to the wall drawing my own weekly doses [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m 31 and got tested this morning. I have been terribly fatigued the last two years and finally decided to get checked. Test levels are 297 and everything else they checked was normal (thyroid and prostate function). Will be doing another test tomorrow and if levels are still low then we will discuss treatment. We just had our first child and I’m really hoping this will help me be the dad I want to be and not so tired and moody.

Comment

Working...
                                X