Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Wyoming preference points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Houston77 View Post
    I drew a tag this year. Can I buy one if I drew a tag?
    No you can not if you draw a 1st choice license. It is addressed on page 13 of the regs booklet online.

Yes, check your totals and print out your receipt when you buy one. I would keep track of which credit card you use and make a copy of your statement when the charge shows up.

I still find it hard to believe they shorted you txtrophy85, they should have made that right. Our G&F is usually good about stuff like that. Hope you draw a good tag anyway !

Hoping draw odds regulate somewhat this next year, way too many folks applied for tags this year. We even had residents trying for tags that don't usually just for the meat in the freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
      Hoping draw odds regulate somewhat this next year, way too many folks applied for tags this year. We even had residents trying for tags that don't usually just for the meat in the freezer.
      You ain’t kidding about that. I’ve never seen so many hunters hunting, I knew there would be a lot in the unit I was in but I was shocked there was a lot more than I imagined! Still had a blast and won’t hesitate to hunt that same unit again even with the crowd.

Comment

thanks for heads up, somehow I forgot this year. 14 deer, 13 elk, 7 antelope points (cashed them in 7 yrs ago) before buying them today. One of these days its gonna be fun

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, got my MT points last month. Got my dad and I some WY points today, will be a couple years before I'm able to go so with 3 points should be able to draw some decent hunts

Comment

Working...
          X