No announcement yet.

Good Read: Speed vs Kinetic Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He does, I would like to borrow the scale yall used on that hog. I could win the Cave Creek Heavy Doe contest every year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      This is the point im at;

Man I swear I hear Charlie Browns Teacher!!!! Ya'll hear that?!

Now Gengin' ,you need to calm down.
      I'm a middle road guy, so I will enter this discussion by saying only one thing.
      A bow at a certain poundage, at a certain DL, will only produce X amount of energy. A 5 grain per pound arrow out of that bow will not absorb as much energy out of that bow, and will lose that energy faster, than an arrow weighing 7 grains per pound, whether the arrow is penetrating something, or simply flying downrange.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
        Now Gengin' ,you need to calm down.
        I'm a middle road guy, so I will enter this discussion by saying only one thing.
        A bow at a certain poundage, at a certain DL, will only produce X amount of energy. A 5 grain per pound arrow out of that bow will not absorb as much energy out of that bow, and will lose that energy faster, than an arrow weighing 7 grains per pound, whether the arrow is penetrating something, or simply flying downrange.
        RaGen' Rock! RaGen'!!!!

I will run the lighter fast side for whitetail and whitetail sized critters. Cuz frankly, 99% of the time my arrow is buried in the dirt after passing thru em. Hogs however, and im not talkin eater size hogs, I mean big mature boars, no matter what the weight, im shootin heavy arrows and heavy coc heads. And still only 60lbs.
        Last edited by JW; 07-31-2012, 06:26 AM.

Comment

I'll take a slighlty heavier & slower arrow any day, you never know when you might catch leg bone or shoulder.

Comment

Rocky, that is a good one on Ragin'!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              Rocky, that is a good one on Ragin'!
              Gengin was funny i have to admit!!!

Comment

What does Gen think about your new "name"?

Comment

She liked RaGen. AInt sure about Gengin!?

Comment

That is a good one too.

Comment

That sounds like some sort of disease. Lol i like RaGen better lol

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
                        That sounds like some sort of disease. Lol i like RaGen better lol
                        Hey, why are you at the Urologist? Aww hell i got the gengin!!!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Ragin, you might want to stop there. More info than we need to know! Hi Gen!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              Ragin, you might want to stop there. More info than we need to know! Hi Gen!
                              He was joking, i guess more of an inside joke lol

Comment

I know, but we have to give Ragin' grief every once in a while! Keeps him on his toes.

Comment

Working...
                                X