No announcement yet.

Industrial dining table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. We run 15' whips on our 252's. The photo does make it look extremely long.

Comment

Jeez that thing is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by calfroper_06 View Post
        Thanks guys. We run 15' whips on our 252's. The photo does make it look extremely long.
        Man, that turned out great! I have started coping my corners instead of 45s and shall never 45 again! Great choice on sealant as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
          Man, that turned out great! I have started coping my corners instead of 45s and shall never 45 again! Great choice on sealant as well.
          You talking about the corner on post 14? How do you cope them and not 45 them? That is a great looking corner.

Comment

That is a good looking table, but what about the shop.
            That is a killer looking shop.

Comment

Looks Good!!

Comment

Thanks. Started on the coffee table yesterday. Built from some scrap 5th wheel plate rails that came out .003 off on the hole pattern. Added 2 1.5"x2" square tubing shelves and 1/4" plate feet. I plan to overlap the wood on the top by 2" and flush mount the bottom shelf wood.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  I spoke to a reclaimed wood place a while back about doing some interior barn doors. They said their contractors just rub them with coffee and tea to get the worn type colors for cut edges.
                  Google "antiquing wood" and you should find instructions for vinegar and steel wool solution which will give you the grey, aged look.

Comment

Originally posted by calfroper_06 View Post

I do have a forklift, nothing a couple friends and a case of beer can't handle lol.
                    Man that table looks dang good!! Let me know if you need help moving it. I live in CS.

Comment

Originally posted by cchildress View Post
                      Man that table looks dang good!! Let me know if you need help moving it. I live in CS.

Thank you, I appreciate the offer. Might have to hold you up on that one when time comes.

I have a back porch table I need to design as well. I have some scrap 36-48" v belt sheeves from my father in law I'm thinking about making the base from. Might have to get the crane to the house.

Comment

You like to over build stuff like me lol.. NO such thing as "overbuilt"

Comment

Originally posted by cchildress View Post
                          You like to over build stuff like me lol.. NO such thing as "overbuilt"
                          Yes sir! Aint no hobby lobby stuff around here!

Comment

Those are awesome!

Comment

Working...
                            X