• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coach O out at LSU…. End of season

Not surprised by this

Comment

Yep. He gone. Smooth sailing captain. Enjoy those millions and young tang

Multiple sources are reporting that LSU and Ed Orgeron have reached a separation agreement and that he will not return as head coach after this season. The n

Comment

Life comes at you fast. ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow

Comment

That’s an interesting situation all the way around. I guess they have nobody on the staff that can lead as interim. It’ll be interesting to see how the team responds going forward.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Ags did what they needed to....against a really bad defensive team. Hopefully the Oline continues to improve. Calzada looked pretty good at times but missed some reads and a few throws pretty badly,
              Including three simple swing passes in the flat to wide open backs. The secondary played pretty soft again at times. Both teams were bailed out by defensive PI penalties that, IMO, probably should have been let go.

Still plenty of issues to fix ahead of the “rival” Gamecocks coming to town.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                Shrimp boat captain is a lame duck.

http://bleacherreport.com/post/sec-f...1-7854d0bc8dc8
                Great….that means his final game at Tiga Stadium is against us. Yippee, nothing like facing an emotionally charged group of athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  That’s an interesting situation all the way around. I guess they have nobody on the staff that can lead as interim. It’ll be interesting to see how the team responds going forward.

And for that same reason is exactly why he’s where he’s at…. Terrible hires all around, telling when they have no one else on board that can step in

Comment

Welp glad to see what’s in store for my tigers moving forward. Woody has to plenty of time on his hands and no real big schools ahead of them to compete with at the moment looking for hires. Go do your thang woody!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      Welp glad to see what’s in store for my tigers moving forward. Woody has to plenty of time on his hands and no real big schools ahead of them to compete with at the moment looking for hires. Go do your thang woody!

USC is open.

Comment

There’s some Dewsies coming out now of all the behind the scenes stuff that’s been going on [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          USC is open.

I would think LSU is more alluring only given the talent they have currently, and in the books for next season.

Comment

What a pathetic scene last night at Neyland. I tuned in pretty much to see how the atmosphere was there since some of the same recruits (specifically Walter Nolan) were in attendance following last week’s amazing showing at Kyle Field. A five point margin had the crowd in a pretty good frenzy, but it crossed a line on the questionable (but correct, IMO) fourth down spot with a minute left. I was embarrassed for the TN program. I’m curious how recruits will view and react to it.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                              Coach O out at LSU…. End of season

Not surprised by this
                              Tell us something we don't know....like who is the next LSU coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                USC is open.
                                Think that spot may be taken.....but unannounced.....maybe

Comment

Working...
                                X