Little bit of Good news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little bit of Good news.

As part of a massive illegal immigration sweep, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced Thursday that officials this week arrested nearly 500 illegal immigrants living in sanctuary cities across the country.

Report. Deport. GTFO!

They say you cant get rid of them, well......... 500 a week is 26,000 a year and if they are the bad ones than so much the better. We can start with them and get to the others later.

Comment

Maga

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Why didn't I see Houston on this list? I think its absurd to do it in cities like new york or LA.. Those states are gone, let the left stew in their mess. Fix areas where you have a huge conservative population.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            Why didn't I see Houston on this list? I think its absurd to do it in cities like new york or LA.. Those states are gone, let the left stew in their mess. Fix areas where you have a huge conservative population.
            LOL....yep, they coulda got more than that just by hitting the Home Depots on the south side of Houston.

Comment

Hell yeah! I hope they keep their foot on the gas. Once the word gets out there will be a lot of self deportations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X