easton nanos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

easton nanos

thinkin bout em pretty hard.......need some input on em though. shoot 72# @29"

what kind of info do you need?
    I have been using them and the very tuff.

Comment

Shot them with my Dren. Outstanding arrow shaft in the small ID class. The things are almost bullet proof. Only had one fail. Hit a 3 inch oak limb at 5 feet, Don’t ask. When you cut them trim from each end and you will get a better straightness. I ran a dozen over a spine tester to find the stiff side so I could index them all the same but they were so close it was not worth the effort.

Comment

kinda what i need.....how tough,speed,penetration etc

Comment

thanks guys.....pretty much sold on em anyway. ther re just high and wanna be sure before i commit

Comment

i didn't find them any "tougher" than my other arrows, if you hit something hard they are gonna break like every other arrow. But I did find that I got alot more penetration with them than my other arrows.

Comment

I have the Easton Epics and they have performed well, I only broke 2 last year, hitting stuff that I wasn't supposed to hit, but you may have to get a quiver that holds them more securely than a standard quiver, I bought the Kwikee for small diameter arrows.
              I have also removed old fletching and wraps and redone my arrows ( 10 remaining) and they are still fly great and look great.

Comment

Poorfish has them for about $ 75 per dozen, but they are uncut, you will have to cut them. At least they were on sale for that the last time I looked.

Comment

I second the ST Epics. Good arrow.

Comment

what about the axis? think thats what im going to go with

Comment

I shoot ST AXIS 400 and love them. I have broken three of them this year but thats what happens when you hit one with another, that took out two at one time, without a robinhood. The third one was just an awful shot...

Comment

I love my ST Axis 340's. They have lived through a lot. Broke one trying to get my rage 2-blade out of a 3" sapling. And broke another on a rock when I missed the target. Other than that, the dozen lasted for ever and was still straight. Only complaint was my local range's targets (some recycled cardboard composite) liked to melt to them. Yeh, they are that smokin fast! lol

Comment

Working...
                        X