A little present for thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
    Glitter and fart spray is too good for POS thieves...maybe permanent dye and skunk scent. Let them try to wash that out of their car.

I saw this video this morning and thought it was awesome. I also felt like you, these thieving *******s are getting off easy. Some high grade pepper spray and permanent ink would be better. I also think public hanging would cut back on this crap but it will never happen. One of these bitches will probably sue for getting fart spray in their mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Darts, acid, cayenne pepper, .270 shell, hand grenade, .....

Comment

Awesome

Need to add some ghost pepper powder to the mix

Wonder how much trouble you would get in for putting talcum powder and a note that said congrats on anthwacks (misspelled on purpose)
        Would be hilarious to see video of the thieves having panic attack because they thought they had been exposed

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
          Awesome

Need to add some ghost pepper powder to the mix

Wonder how much trouble you would get in for putting talcum powder and a note that said congrats on anthwacks (misspelled on purpose)
          Would be hilarious to see video of the thieves having panic attack because they thought they had been exposed
          Those idiots are probably too stupid to know what anthrax is.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
            Those idiots are probably too stupid to know what anthrax is.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
            And would try to snort it!

My buddy suggested a tarantula.

BP

Comment

I was thinking a near-liquid container of pig poo instead of the glitter--and my sides still hurt from laughing so hard!

And yep, in case you were wondering--you can buy the spray on Amazon--and I can see it rigged in someone's blind to spray when they open the door or sit on the chair--for sure!

Comment

My son showed me this last night! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Bryce, hope you don't mind. I started another thread to try to get attention to something all of Texas can do to try to help prevent thefts.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...1#post13868051
                  Not at all bud. That video of the poop filled exploding bait box was awesome!

Comment

I saw this the other day as well. AWESOME

Comment

Working...
                    X