Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday Funny

Whiskey

A guy goes into a bar in New York where all the bartenders are robots. He sits down at the bar.
    The robot asks: “What will you have?” The guy replies, “Whiskey.”
    The robot returns with the drink and asks, “What is your IQ?” The guy responds, “168.”
    The robot and the guy discuss physics, space exploration, and medical technology.
    The guy finishes his drink and leaves.

Pausing at the street corner he thinks about what he just encountered. The more he thinks about it, the more curious he gets. He decides to go back. He sits down at the bar.

The robot asks, “What will you have?” The guy replies, “Whiskey.”
    The robot returns with the drink and asks, “What is your IQ?” This time the guy responds, “100.”
    The robot and the guy discuss NASCAR, Budweiser, Penn State and All-star Wrestling.
    The guy finishes his drink and leaves.

To continue his “experiment,” the guy decides he'll visit again. He enters and sits down at the bar.
    As expected, the robot asks “What will you have?” The guy replies, “Whiskey.”
    The robot returns with the drink and asks, “What is your IQ?” This time the guy responds, “50.”
    The robot leans in real close and slowly asks, "So...are you people still unhappy that Hillary lost

Oh my

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bahahahaha, thats all I have.... lol

Comment

Haha I’ve seen that one before but it’s still funny as hell!

Comment

Now that my friends is hilarious!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X