No announcement yet.

Prayers for our newborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the baby boy! Prayers up! NICU helped my daughter with feeding for a month. I’m convinced God uses those nurses and doctors to perform miracles. Keep the faith!

Comment

Prayers Sent up for your little man

Comment

you got it

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Raylan is doing good and responding well to the treatments. His breathing isn’t as labored and grunts aren’t as often. Glucose is above 100 now.

Comment

Just now seeing this Cletus! I am so sorry your boy is having to go through this! Like others have said, those Dr's. and nurses in the NICU's are a special kind of blessing straight fro the Lord, sent to do His work.

Heavenly Father, we know that You gave Your own Son a special desire to care for the little ones. We know it is Your heart and will that they be raised up strong and well to be witnesses for You Lord. You knew Raylan Euel while he was in his mother's womb. We know that You are caring for him right now. We ask You Lord to strengthen him, clear his lungs and give him a divine breath that makes him strong and healthy. Give his mom and dad comfort and peace. Show them a sign that You are Almighty God and in control to heal their son. We look forward to watching this young one grow up right here on the Green Screen just as we have so many others over the years. There is a powerful testimony to You here Lord, and we thank You for that. Lord, through Your own Son's name Jesus our Savior we lift up Raylan Euel to You, Amen.

Update us when you can Cletus. Your boy will be fine. Hang in there brother!!

Comment

Sent

Comment

Praying for Raylan and your family.

Comment

Prayers up and congrats on a handsome boy.

Comment

Prayers for the little fellow and mom and dad!!

Comment

hope the little guy gets better soon!

Comment

Prayers for continued improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent! Glad he is doing better.

...and congratulations!

Comment

As a father that had twins that spent 6 weeks and 6.5 weeks in the NICU, I understand your feelings. He is in good hands. Hold him and talk to him when they give you a chance. It is unbelievable how the interaction helps both the baby and parents.

Comment

Praying for your family. I understand this stressful time. God is with y’all.

Comment

Working...
                                X