New SlickTrick WickedTrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New SlickTrick WickedTrick

Have any of you guys seen these in person? Are they much different than the Vipertrick?

Last edited by Justin Spies; 01-17-2018, 02:14 PM.

Bigger cut! I like it

Comment

If it performs like the Viper or any other slick trick broad head then you won't be disappointed

Comment

I like my vipers and will defiantly try these when I buy more.

Comment

He made sound like they are easy to find. I am dealer and I had never heard of them until about 2 days ago. They are not on the ST website yet. Couldn't find them on Amazon either.

Comment

How is the claim of cut on contact achieved with the ferrule? Is it sharp with edges or just a "sharp" cone point? I've been shooting razor tricks, and they have performed well for me, but would be interested in these or the Viper's if indeed they are cut on contact.

Any feedback from anyone who has the Vipers?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              How is the claim of cut on contact achieved with the ferrule? Is it sharp with edges or just a "sharp" cone point? I've been shooting razor tricks, and they have performed well for me, but would be interested in these or the Viper's if indeed they are cut on contact.

Any feedback from anyone who has the Vipers?
              The Viper Trick is kind of a "hybrid"....my words...not Slick Tricks. The edges of the flat chisel type point are somewhat sharp and lead into the edges of the main blade.

The Razor Trick was one of the best heads Slick Trick ever made. True cut on contact and in my opinion was the very best flying Trick. When Gary died and his sister sold out to TOG (The Outdoor Group) they promptly discontinued the Razor Trick. In my opinion a bad decision on their part. Gary would have never discontinued the Razor Trick.

Comment

Dang Mike, sorry to hear about both those issues, the death of the owner and the death of the Razor Trick... You got any 125 gr's left, or spare blade packs?

Comment

Did not listen to the sound, but watched the video and was not impressed by any of the ones shown. sorry if that offends anyone, but those are my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                  X