DFW guys heading to Houston to Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW guys heading to Houston to Help.

I just got back into town this morning from Cali and have already sent most of what I can as far as supplies with other guys I know that went down there Saturday to help but if any of yall have room for more supplies please let the Greenscreen help and fill your truck/boat with supplies to bring down there.

My sister is a nurse at Texas Childrens and has been on their relief team since thursday and doesnt look like she will even be able to leave the hospital till at least thursday at this rate. A few items that they are needing in the area on top of the obvious water and food is diapers, baby food, formula.

If anyone around here is heading down and has room, let us know and I will be more than happy to send you down with some supplies or send cash for fuel.

Im sure plenty of others will be willing to help as well. I can send via Paypal, Venmo, or Chase Quick Pay.

Prayers up and God bless yall that have the ability to help out.

My wife will be going back home on Saturday or Sunday once the roads are open again. Anyone wanting to send things down let me know and she'll take what she can.

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
      My wife will be going back home on Saturday or Sunday once the roads are open again. Anyone wanting to send things down let me know and she'll take what she can.
      Awesome, which city is she in up here? Ill see if I can make something work to get items to her.

Comment

PM Webstertroy. I think he was wanting to go help some folks.

Skinny

Comment

TTT i would like to help too.

Comment

She's staying in Arlington, but will be traveling to Dallas to work there until she returns.

Comment

I am heading down from DFW as soon as roads open. I can assist in any express or supplies.

Comment

If a person wanted to take a trailer load of supplies, where would they go to drop them off once they get down there?

Comment

I just dropped off a bunch of diapers and formula with someone who's headed to Houston. If any of ya'll have boats or even a jet ski, I think that is a huge need right now. And high-water vehicles.

Comment

PM sent to savage1134

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Looks like the roads are clear to the house. If anyone wants to send anything send me a PM today.

Comment

Working...
                        X