How do you plan to celebrate Easter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you plan to celebrate Easter

Assuming no sunrise services nor family gatherings.

With my immediate family. My 6 year old daughters birthday is coming up. I’ve got to do something really special for her she’s been talking about it for weeks.

Comment

We are still trying to figure that one out. We have a nice small outside service at our lake which Im hoping they will do this year as well. It wouldnt be too hard to keep our distance from other groups at all. Plenty of space to spread out. Im guessing it will be canceled though, then what?

Comment

Looking for a lamb for Passover , Easter we will eat a Easter brunch at home and listen to a Easter celebration pod cast , and hopefully will be happy, healthy and productive while social distancing

Comment

Work, like I have for the last 30 years.

Comment

At home, with my family

Comment

Probably an online service, and ribs!

Or at the deer lease, maybe the lake.

Comment

You know Dale, I think I've got some ribs in the freezer!! That's a great idea!! May fire up the stick burner, watch our Easter Service on line with the family while watchin' the smoker too... Then hide some eggs for the grandsons to find.....

Yea, that sounds like a great idea!

Comment

I just bought 2 baskets for the local grandkids. On Easter morning I'm going to go to their house before sunrise and drop them at the door.

When I return home I'll attend the virtual service online

Comment

Hanging out at the ranch.

Comment

Our church will have a "Crucifixion" service on Friday, then three "Easter" services, one on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. I will post the links in this thread for anyone to join in with us. The combination of the somber prayerful Good Friday service in combination of the celebration of the Resurrection service on Saturday evening or Sunday morning, are when put together a very meaningful worship experience. I look forward to these services every year. This year, of course will be a bit different, but still in the quietness of your home with family, should still be very meaningful.

Comment

Personal Sunrise service at home!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Probably an online service, and ribs!

Or at the deer lease
                          This is what we were thinking...gonna watch the weather but reckon we'll stay home.

Comment

By eating a big pot of Easter Wabbit stew..

I’m sorry. Somebody had to say it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                            X