My son, and fellow TBH’er has the Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is the rest of the fam feeling??

Again, I 'think' we had the easy version & were about a week apart like dominos. All of us started with the dry cough & wife was the only one to turn wet on the tail end. It seems to affect everyone different so I think it was foolish & irrational for your symptoms to be dismissed. God works in His own ways & suspect he wanted you at the third times a charge facility!!

Saludos!!

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
    I didn't believe the media hype. I kept saying it's just a flu it can't be that bad. I joked around at work saying what's so bad about getting the coronavirus? Get paid to sit st home and have a little cough? It's not joke yall. It's all fun and games til you wake up at 3am covered in sweat struggling to breath. I went to hca Houston hospital in Conroe at 9am sat and st Luke's in Conroe at 1am. Checked into memorial herman in the woodlands around 2 or 3 am monday. They immediately hooked me up to multiple iv's. I got blood work done, ct scan, flu test, covid test, x ray, antibiotics, viral meds all within a few hours of being there. As soon as I told the other places I was coughing up mucus they pretty much disqualified covid because that's not a symptom. They associate dry cough with the coronavirus not a wet one. So Saturday I was told I had a small spot of pneumonia on one of my lungs by Monday morning I had it in multiple areas in both my lungs. THIS IS NOT LIKE THE FLU. It will kill a healthy young person if not taken seriously. I've talked to 20 plus medical personnel since I've been at memorial Hermann regarding my health and they all have various opinions on if I have covid 19. Nobody knows for sure and that's the scariest part.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to hear. Keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        How is the rest of the fam feeling??

Again, I 'think' we had the easy version & were about a week apart like dominos. All of us started with the dry cough & wife was the only one to turn wet on the tail end. It seems to affect everyone different so I think it was foolish & irrational for your symptoms to be dismissed. God works in His own ways & suspect he wanted you at the third times a charge facility!!

Saludos!!

So far the wife and kids are all still fine.

Comment

Oh man, Tyler you just made my day!! I'm so glad to see you posting! Sure got a lot of folks prayin' hard for you sir! I'm mighty glad to see that it's workin'! You hang in there and do what your care-givers tell you. You're in the best place in the area to be for this right now!

Lord God, THANK YOU for this healing! We ask You Lord, continue to heal Tyler and make him whole and strong. Restore his health. Lord we ask You to keep this sickness from the rest of the family. Keep them strong as they wait on Tyler to be healed. Thank You again Lord. In the powerful healing name of Jesus we pray, Amen!

Comment

AWESOME!! Praise the Lord!! Thanks for the updates, prayers continue for Tyler, and all the family. God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Prayers 🙏🙏

Comment

Keep fighting, Tyler! The first part of your post really hit home for me. As a healthy 27 year old, I pretty much wrote this thing off as no big deal for me personally. Your story has really opened my eyes.

Comment

Keep fight Tyler, prayers for you and family.

Comment

I’ll say it right here on this open forum- Lord- please help Tyler.

Comment

Prayers sent for your son, you, your Dad and the rest of the family as they go through this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                        I’ll say it right here on this open forum- Lord- please help Tyler.
                        Yessir. A bunch of us have said it. Lets keep saying it.

Comment

Good to see you posting silentstalker. More prayers on the way

Comment

Glad to see Tyler feeling well enough to post here! A distant friend of ours just got his positive test result back today. He's been all better for about a week now. He was told that since he and his family had been quarantined for 12 days, they were ok.

Comment

Prayers sent up high.
                              He's a big health young man I'm sure he'll bounce back quickly Jeff.

It must be a poor life that achieves freedom from fear.

Comment

That's outstanding news, Tyler! So glad you have (hopefully) gotten over the worst part and on the mend now.

Comment

Working...
                                X