Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
    Amazingly, I won 4 archery hunts. Big Lake Bottom, Keechi Creek, Laguna Atascosa, and Trinity River NWR Hirsch unit. No way that I'll be going on all 4 hunts so I'll probably let 1 or 2 go to second draw. I haven't decided which ones to accept.
    I got drawn for Big Lake Bottom last year and spent a day scouting but it ended up flooding. If your wanting to let one go I think Big Lake has flooded the past few years so a chance it could flood again.

Comment

Does anyone know if they've drawn for Gun Deer Either Sex yet? I know the application deadline was the 15th, but I don't know how long afterwards they actually do the drawing.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        Does anyone know if they've drawn for Gun Deer Either Sex yet? I know the application deadline was the 15th, but I don't know how long afterwards they actually do the drawing.
        Drew a couple days ago

Comment

They drew the next morning. We struck out. You probably did too if you didn’t get an email, but all you have to do is go onto tpwd and check your status.

Comment

Put in for several gun deer hunts that were drawn on Monday. Got the "pending second draw" notification for them all except one. That would just said "Not Selected". So i am guessing there is no second draw for that hunt? If someone got picked and didn't pay there fee in the time allowed, that hunters spot gets eliminated?

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
              They drew the next morning. We struck out. You probably did too if you didn’t get an email, but all you have to do is go onto tpwd and check your status.
              That's what I figured so I went on the website to look and see, but I don't even show any loyalty points in the Gun Deer - Either Sex category. This is the first time I've applied in the new system. Do these loyalty points not update until next year?
              Last edited by Etxbuckman; 09-18-2019, 04:09 PM.

Comment

That's what I figured so I went on the website to look and see, but I don't even show any loyalty points in the Gun Deer - Either Sex category. This is the first time I've applied in the new system. Do these loyalty points not update until next year?
                Our points show. Did you get drawn in that category last year?

Comment

So far I'm 1 for 74 this year. I'm also pending second draw on 44 so I'm not done with the 9/15 deadline yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                    Our points show. Did you get drawn in that category last year?
                    Negative. First year I’ve applied in the new system.

Only thing I can think of that might have screwed up my account is that I changed my email address after I submitted my apps. I did everything else to the T. I mean it was good enough for them to take my money at least.
                    Last edited by Etxbuckman; 09-18-2019, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Isn't today the day?

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                        Isn't today the day?
                        The drawing closes tonight. They'll draw tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                          The drawing closes tonight. They'll draw tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                          Gotcha

Comment

Shouldn’t today’s draw results be out by now? Wonder what the hold up is. Maybe I won everything I put in for and it’s taking a while for all the emails to load.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatom View Post
                              Shouldn’t today’s draw results be out by now? Wonder what the hold up is. Maybe I won everything I put in for and it’s taking a while for all the emails to load.
                              Nope. Deadline isn’t passed yet. Drawing results will be tomorrow after lunch most likely

Comment

I'm sure hoping to draw the bighorn sheep hunt tomorrow. I'll go ahead and take a mule deer hunt at Yoakum dunes as well while I'm at it. I mean a fellow has to dream big right???

Comment

Working...
                                X