Coastal trailer mansion II, the unicorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The place is starting to come together. Plenty more projects in the works from a boardwalk and deck, a raised bed garden, and finishing out the storage building to include a washer/dryer and a safe. I will do better at updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I forgot to add that we plan to put in an outside shower, kitchen/grilling area, a small orchard, and a fence.

Comment

Michael.....Looking great!!!

Comment

Looking good Mike.
            We will try to get by to see the new digs on one of our Port A runs.

Hogboy

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
              Looking good Mike.

We will try to get by to see the new digs on one of our Port A runs.

Hogboy

We will be back down there a week from today as well as the week of thanksgiving if y’all are around. I plan to take the boat out if y’all would like to fish new waters?

Comment

If anyone will be around the Monday or Tuesday before thanksgiving, let’s get together and BBQ? I have not smoked a brisket in some time and I am ready!

Comment

Coastal trailer mansion II, the unicorn

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  You might be the only person on TBH I envy

You know Kirby, you had me speechless with this one but I got to thinking more and more. We are only given one opportunity to walk through this life and if a man has a dream, he should move heaven and earth to make it so! I had to get very creative to make this little place mine because I like most, have to go to work every day. God blessed me with a great job and an even more amazing lady and without either, this dream would not be my reality. I don’t want to come across as preaching because I am not! What I am is a very thankful and grateful man that God gave me both the courage and the path. I have stretched and grown so much during this process. If you would have told me 10 years ago we would be where we are now I would have laughed in your face. Just two years ago I would have said you were lying.

You see, just 23 years ago my wife left me, I was jobless, and soon thereafter homeless. I have this little saying I tell my kids that God told me, “If you want to see some changes in your life, YOU have to make some changes in your life!”

Again, I am sorry if I sound like I am preaching or directing this at you because I am not, but, someone right now needed me to say it...

Michael

Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 11-04-2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the previous drunken rambling!

We made a couple more simple improvements today. Now we can get to the shed without getting our feet wet plus I got the kayaks out of it.

Comment

I havent checked your thread in a few months.....Looks like things are coming along nicely. Do get too much stuff, that the maintenance starts impacting your fishing time. It happens.....someone asked me awhile back if I fished....I said I used to, then I got a lake house.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        I havent checked your thread in a few months.....Looks like things are coming along nicely. Do get too much stuff, that the maintenance starts impacting your fishing time. It happens.....someone asked me awhile back if I fished....I said I used to, then I got a lake house.

Right!!! I did fish more before

Comment

Next week we plan to skirt the shed and add a set of steps. My bride added this decal to the RV yesterday.

Comment

Our little place has gone through quite the transformation over the past year. Here is a look back at this time last year (sure miss the sun).

I took this picture yesterday morning right before another round of rain and cold hit.

Comment

Michael your place is looking great!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                                Michael your place is looking great!

Thank you Rigaud. It has very much been a labor of love. My wife loves it and I perform the labor, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X