Rem 870 in 410

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rem 870 in 410

I've been wanting one for a long time. Just started looking on the internet and noticed that they are all sold out and on back order.

Is this part of Remington's bankruptcy? Or Covid demand?

Anybody have one they'd part with?

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
    I've been wanting one for a long time. Just started looking on the internet and noticed that they are all sold out and on back order.

Is this part of Remington's bankruptcy? Or Covid demand?

Anybody have one they'd part with?
    I want one badly as well. My only hangup with them is that they are all 25" barrels. Wish they made a 28" model! If I come across one I'll send it your way.
    MZ

Comment

Thanks. I appreciate that

Comment

There was one on texasguntrader.com awhile back.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I had one that I let my old boss talk me into selling him. Been looking for one every since.

Comment

Just a thought but a 20 with light load.has about same recoil...and shells are easy to find and Cheaper..But not tryin to talk you out of 410 they sweet

Comment

What about a 28 gauge ?
              I have my grandads rem semi auto
              That is fun and effective.

Comment

I acquired an 870 in .410 many years ago. That is an awesome little grouse gun!

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                  Just a thought but a 20 with light load.has about same recoil...and shells are easy to find and Cheaper..But not tryin to talk you out of 410 they sweet
                  I've thought about getting another 870 chambered in 20. That was the first firearm my Dad bought me a loooong time ago. This shottie will get left up at my families place in the country. Since I don't want to leave the gun my Dad bought out there, I'm looking for another alternative. And this gun will need to be something small that my elderly Dad and the kids can handle easily. If I can't find a 410, I may go back with another 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                    What about a 28 gauge ?
                    I have my grandads rem semi auto
                    That is fun and effective.
                    Honestly haven't thought about a 28. I'm interested. Actually very interested.

Is yours an old 1100? How do you like it?

Comment

If you like the .410 pump, you might consider a Browning BPS. That's what I have and it is my primary dove gun as well put and take hunts for quail, chukkar and pheasant. I'm an 870 fanboy too, but this BPS .410 is probably nicer than a Wingmaster AND it's ambidextrous with a tang safety and bottom load/eject. Comes with a set of Invector screw in chokes... Never really used them tho. When I got it, I put the full choke in it and I don't think I've ever even changed it once...

Comment

What do they run, when you can find one? My next door neighbor has one, and I would like to see if he would sell, I know he could use some money, he is 88 years old. Wouldn't want to cheat him. 870 Wingmaster, it was in great shape a couple of years back.
                        I don't really want it, but I could pass it along to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                          What do they run, when you can find one? My next door neighbor has one, and I would like to see if he would sell, I know he could use some money, he is 88 years old. Wouldn't want to cheat him. 870 Wingmaster, it was in great shape a couple of years back.
                          Sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com has a listing for $389.99

Scheels.com is advertising $479.99

Grabagun.com is $464.99

Armslist.com is at $475.00

Impactguns.com is $458.19

Gricegunshop.com $469.95

All were BNIB.

Comment

Whoops, hope that’s not against forum rules. If it is, my bad. Didn’t think about that until after I hit the reply button

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                              .410 Wingmasters are $800+ on gun broker.

Comment

Working...
                              X