African Arrow Safaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

African Arrow Safaris

Has anyone hunted with them in South Africa? Contemplating a trip with them and am looking for feedback. Would love to partner up with someone else interested in going too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not with them, but if you are open to other outfitters I have hunted with Adansonia Safaris 10 different times. Great people, great lodge, and quality animals. Oh and they are a TBH sponsor

Comment

I can give you all the info you need for African Arrow Safaris. As good quality bowhunting only outfit you will find. Quantity and trophy animals and a family friendly camp. I sent you a PM with my number to call me for more info.

Comment

Good outfit just don't get Jon as a guide.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
          Shoot me a PM with any other donts. We go in July

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
            Sent you a PM.

Comment

I've hunted with them, they are legit & fair. I give them a top recommendation.

Comment

Here’s a write up and video from my trip with Harry in 2016. We had an incredible time and you will not find a place with better animal quality than African Arrow Safaris.

African Arrow Safaris Hunt Recap

Comment

I haven't hunted with them yet, but I have met Harry and his head guy Garry in person twice now. LOTS of research, talking to hunters, and just seeing the photo's and videos of the animal quality lead me and three buddies to book our first trip to South Africa with Harry. A bow only operation was very important to me and their results speak for themselves. I will be able to give a full detailed report at the end of August, but from everything I have been told and read you will not be disappointed!

Comment

Working...
                  X