Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone that owns an AR pistol with a brace....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone that owns an AR pistol with a brace....

You may become an instant felon if this comes through.

You need to get off your *** and call your representative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Total horse shat! 😡

Comment

Civil war is not coming, it's dreadfully overdue. Why do ya think everyone is buying ARs and ammo and plate carriers? I just hope it starts in California cuz I am properly equipped and trained.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        https://youtu.be/u87NIIvofjU

You may become an instant felon if this comes through.

You need to get off your *** and call your representative.

Contacted all my federal reps about this. Thanks for spreading the word

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

Comment

justice is merely the construct of the current power base, and that could change overnight.

Comment

This is probably my biggest beef with the Trump Administration. Of course it won’t be any better under Biden/Harris either.

Comment

Good ol merica slapping down the law......

Comment

Not good at all. Let’s just hope Trump wins and this is a mute point.

Comment

I hate it, but this day has been coming for a while. Collapsible "arm braces" and people putting rifle scopes on pistols... we did this one to ourselves. They gave us an inch and we took a mile if we look at the current definition of a pistol.

If they are going to tilt, hopefully they lean AOW ($5 stamp) instead of SBR ($200 stamp).

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                    I hate it, but this day has been coming for a while. Collapsible "arm braces" and people putting rifle scopes on pistols... we did this one to ourselves. They gave us an inch and we took a mile if we look at the current definition of a pistol.

If they are going to tilt, hopefully they lean AOW ($5 stamp) instead of SBR ($200 stamp).
                    completely disagree with this thought process. ATF created arbitrary and capricious rules that infringe on a the 2A.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post

Uuuuuh no.

When did "shall not be infringed" become "infringe all you want and we will comply"?? I'm guessing in 1934, and again in 1986, and again in 2017.

Comment

What a cluster F.. I just don’t understand how something can be perfectly legal one day ...... then totally illegal the next

How many are currently in circulation now? I know these braces have gotten really popular in the last 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                          What a cluster F.. I just don’t understand how something can be perfectly legal one day ...... then totally illegal the next

How many are currently in circulation now? I know these braces have gotten really popular in the last 2 years.
                          Because the US population has gotten complacent and allowed agencies to make laws, instead of them going through legislation.

Who knows how many are out there.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                            completely disagree with this thought process. ATF created arbitrary and capricious rules that infringe on a the 2A.

I’m glad someone gets it. The way this is being done is what we should all be ****** about.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
                              Have to agree.

It's also refreshing to see a true 2A supporter who isn't afraid to discuss ISSUES relevant to the 2A, even if it means not drooling over Trump 100% of the time or saying "look at Biden."

Comment

Working...
                              X