Uranium One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uranium One

More visibility into the corruption. It’s unfortunate nothing will likely happen.

Clinton Foundation received millions from Russia before the deal was authorized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Clay C; 10-17-2017, 08:23 AM.

And Trump is the one colluding with the Russians

Comment

And this is the only time we will hear about it. It’ll get covered up and the Clintons will continue to thrive. Liberals will call it fake news and somehow blame it on guns. The world gives me a headache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What does it say about our society when this sort of thing is a non-issue with Americans? Any of us would be imprisoned for doing just 1% of what we know that witch and her rapist husband have done. The Clinton's make one truly hope karma is real.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
          What does it say about our society when this sort of thing is a non-issue with Americans? Any of us would be imprisoned for doing just 1% of what we know that witch and her rapist husband have done. The Clinton's make one truly hope karma is real.
          It says the brain washing at the Universities and through pop culture over the past 60 years was very real and has worked.

Comment

You can see the exact psychology behind it in the CFB thread. Its all about my Team. When my Team loses its not because they are bad, the other team is just really good (even when they suck). When they lose, its because they had a bad day, gave the game away, its not like them to do that. Same thing that allows the fans to overlook rape, assault and murder, as long as its their team there is some excuse.

Same thing with political teams, the majority of Republicans will make excuses for their politicians and the Dems do the same.

Comment

The two political Parties make my d*** itch.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fd09e17b3393b2ea1cd7e52af1ad7c77f3c2d7a83e9f47d4b90ba3af52dde329.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	24514749

I thought it was Trump who was in bed with the Russians...me so confused

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  [ATTACH]877745[/ATTACH]

I thought it was Trump who was in bed with the Russians...me so confused
                  "I will have more freedom after my reelection, you understand?"

"Yes I understand, I will relay this to Vladmir."

Comment

Clay, c'mon. We all know Barry wasn't referring to conspiring with Russians. You're taking his words out of context. You didn't hear the whole conversation. It was a completely innocent discussion.

Is that how it's done? Is that how the leftists do it? I threw up a little in my mouth just typing it.

Comment

And the crickets in the liberal media just ignore this.

Comment

Clay, c'mon. We all know Barry wasn't referring to conspiring with Russians. You're taking his words out of context. You didn't hear the whole conversation. It was a completely innocent discussion.

Is that how it's done? Is that how the leftists do it? I threw up a little in my mouth just typing it.
                        Yeah, the mental gymnastics demonstrated on a daily basis are most impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          And the crickets in the liberal media just ignore this.
                          Because they are taking a brave stance against the real threat to our way of life. Racism, guns and islamaphobia. Heroes, every one of them.

Comment

Just as one can always suspect the dems are always engaged in the events they accuse others of being involved with.
                            And, just like one should expect, the media is mum when it comes to REAL PROVABLE crimes and unethical actions by the dems

Comment

This is starting to snowball. If Sessions doesn't lift the nondisclosure on the witness, Trump needs to can him.

Comment

Working...
                              X