No announcement yet.

Mark Cuban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't plan on hating/boycotting anybody based on their personal preferences

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
      He and Trump have probably butted heads in one way or another throughout the years.
      Didnt realize this. I guess that answers why the Hillary support.

Comment

Billionaires usually don't 'endorse' or 'publicize support' for anyone that isn't doing something for them.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Billionaires usually don't 'endorse' or 'publicize support' for anyone that isn't doing something for them.
          ^^^ This.

While I don't begrudge anyone their wealth, I also won't give any additional weight to their opinions just because they have a large net worth. I have personally met far more "common" people with extraordinary common sense and generosity, than I have rich people that did't have an agenda of "what's in it for them?".

Comment

When celib's come out and promote any candidate they pizz off 1/2 their fans.

Why do it.

I will do my part putting money in his pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
              No surprise here.
              Agreed... More surprised that Bloomberg didn't support Trump.. I'm sure if Trump wins it won't bode well for him .

Comment

He is trying to see if it helps get free agents to sign with the Mavericks now. Or he knows Trump will win and he wants to get his name out there for 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  Guess it's time to become a Spurs and Rockets fan.
                  Pop is more liberal than Cuban. Just not open about it. Read the old SI article on him and the Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    I think if you look at the history of Trump and Cuban, you will see exactly why Cuban is endorsing Hillary ...

I believe it has more to do with Trump, than Hillary.

Comment

Cuban is just supporting whichever side will advance him. He has want to get into politics. Earlier this year he was supporting Trump. When Trump did not oh him any attention he flipped to Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by Acostades View Post
                        Just Spurs Jason
                        The franchise retired. No reason to watch Spurs now. Go Rockets!

Comment

I'll start watching them when they have at least a chance to be sub par...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            I think if you look at the history of Trump and Cuban, you will see exactly why Cuban is endorsing Hillary ...

I believe it has more to do with Trump, than Hillary.
                            Agreed. The ticket interviewd him a week or two ago. He had a lot of intelligent things to say. He alao said he doesn't like the two prty system and doesn't care for Hillary but likes Trump even less.

Comment

Can't believe we are talking basketball during baseball season and at dang near the start of football season..

Whats wrong with you man!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Can't believe we are talking basketball. at all. ever.
                                Whats wrong with you man!?!
                                fify

Comment

Working...
                                X