How about some Waco biker shootout news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
    So we have Waco bikers, blm mentioned, white/Mexicans mentioned = all the ingredients for this thread to not make it until daylight in the morning I bet. Lol
    Maybe so. I realize it's racist in this PC world to even say something like that. But I really don't care. All I'm interested in is the truth. I'm just pointing out that the laws are enforced differently when it comes to skin color or association.

Comment

Non issue here I was just throwing in some negative humor. I understand all these topics mentioned are very controversial and some people have allot of passion and understandably so! I have in laws that live outside of Waco, we go there on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        It was noon, and Waco PD knew EXACTLY what went down, as they were in tactical position BEFORE the first shot was fired.........but nice try.

Oh, it was noon? My bad that changes everything.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          Oh, it was noon? My bad that changes everything.
          Don't let the facts sway your bias. It's ok. Really it is.

And we wonder why Hillary has followers. (A little more Presidential candidate stuff for you)
          Last edited by Ironman; 08-08-2016, 08:19 PM.

Comment

If this were BLM there would be rejoicing in the streets...
            Hail I say let them all go. Bikers are the only group with the balls to stand up to BLM thugs.. We will probably need their services in a few months..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              If this were BLM there would be rejoicing in the streets...
              Hail I say let them all go. Bikers are the only group with the balls to stand up to BLM thugs.. We will probably need their services in a few months..
              That's funny! Considering "why" BLM was founded, and the way that LE handled Waco, it would make more sense for them to align.

Think about it.

BLM........Bikers Lives Matter

Comment

I haven't been keeping up with this. Have any actual charges been filed and any trial dates set?

Comment

Working...
                X