Canada Trophy Whitetail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada Trophy Whitetail

Some friends and I are searching for a trophy hunt preferably in Saskatchewan but we are open to other Provinces. I'm looking for someone that has actually hunted with an outfitter up there and shot a 160 or better whitetail. Any help is much appreciated

I think buckeye went last year and had a good live hunt. Saw deer but did not shoot anything.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Chew
        Gary
        Dave Navarro
        ??
        Last edited by Fishndude; 03-08-2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Chew smoke pole 160+ 9 point 300 lbs!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Chew smoke pole 160+ 9 point 300 lbs!!
            .. come back?!?

Comment

Can I go?

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                .. come back?!?
                Yessir. 9 point B&C 160+ live weight over 300#!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Canadian-9-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	24531774

This will give you a better perspective of just HOW BIG those antlers, and thus how big the body on that deer was!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mary with the antlers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	24531775

Comment

I don't know if you're set on Canada, but there's an outfit hunting the Waggoner Ranch now that it's under new ownership. They're shooting some great low fence deer well in excess of 160".

Comment

Originally posted by WBT View Post
                    I don't know if you're set on Canada, but there's an outfit hunting the Waggoner Ranch now that it's under new ownership. They're shooting some great low fence deer well in excess of 160".
                    We are dead set on Canada mainly for the experience but also want to be hunting trophy class bucks.

Comment

Bucket list hunt

Comment

My father and I went in Alberta with North Alberta Outfitters, and while we did not kill a buck, there were three 160" + bucks taken the week we were there. They are a good outfit, hunt alot of land around Slave Lake. Wouldn't hesitate to go again if I weren't hunting old mexico now.

Comment

I went with Tall Tine's Outfitters/Andy Meyer's Lodge in Ontario and killed a 157". Went back 3 consecutive years with the same guide and we killed a 163", 144" and 143". Reasonably priced ($2,000/gun for the week). PM for more details if interested. Been to Ontario 12-13 times and would highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by WBT View Post
                            $7500 and I didn’t see a lot of pics of 160s plus on the ads. Maybe they are hiding the big deer pics with all the folks they have hunting the fence. Lol

Comment

Thanks for the update guys. Any others that have been?

Comment

Working...
                              X