Kodi users, which add-on do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kodi users, which add-on do you use?

We have Kodi on our laptop for watching movies and things and I recently added on Exodus as Stream All The Sources cratered on us. I don't do much movie watching but I do like to run through a few episodes of MASH or Big Bang Theory in the evenings.

Those of you that have been using Kodi for a while, what do you recommend for a good add-on?

Richard.

I got a question for you what Internet provider you have I can't pick up any signal where I'm at and I believe I'm rite up the road from ya lol. But also the house is covered up in oaks a bit off the main road

Comment

Exodus is what I use also and we can watch older episodes of tv shows on it. Never checked if MASH was on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
        I got a question for you what Internet provider you have I can't pick up any signal where I'm at and I believe I'm rite up the road from ya lol. But also the house is covered up in oaks a bit off the main road
        We're running GVEC fiber. Seems to work ok as we have a router for our wifi here at the house. I'm just a few miles outside of La Vernia so yeah we're close. Need to meet up some time to talk hunting and things.

Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
          We're running GVEC fiber. Seems to work ok as we have a router for our wifi here at the house. I'm just a few miles outside of La Vernia so yeah we're close. Need to meet up some time to talk hunting and things.

Richard.
          With fiber you should have a screaming fast connection. I hope to get it in my area soon.

Comment

Exodus,sports devil, carbon tv. For the carbon tv to work you have to create an account on the carbon website.It is free. It has the hunting and fishing shows along other outdoor shows.

Comment

exodus is the best and really only "channel" you need. if you want, clear it and install "the beast" has many channel to keep you occupied

Comment

We use Specto and Phoenix for movies and shows. Phoenix has a bunch of other options within it; 80's movies, Collections, you can search for actors/actresses and it will bring up every movie they have been in.

Comment

Exodus and Specto. I pay a few bucks for smoothstreams. Worth it to me as it hasn't let me down when it comes to sports.

Comment

in

Comment

Glad got this got brought up again. I was about to search the older thread but ill ask here first. Can you get live sports events on Kodi or the firestick?

Comment

In. We only use exodus

So for sports ones can you watch all baseball and football? Or is it localized?

Comment

Phoenix and Exodus are our two favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
                            Glad got this got brought up again. I was about to search the older thread but ill ask here first. Can you get live sports events on Kodi or the firestick?
                            Yes you can. The streams may not be best of quality all the time, but it's works.

Comment

Exodus seems to be the most reliable and stable for me. I've yet to find a live sports stream on Kodi. It's hit or miss at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X