Love it

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Comment

Comment

Greatness

Comment

They reported on the news in Austin last night that they had to take it down. Some snowflake saw it and started complaining. I could not see what was wrong with the sign.

Comment

Did you see the far left liberal RV'er that said they always come through Texas on their travels but will now take a different route because of this sign? Isn't that mission accomplished?

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                  Did you see the far left liberal RV'er that said they always come through Texas on their travels but will now take a different route because of this sign? Isn't that mission accomplished?

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                    Where are they going to go to get around? We like liberals less than you do in Texas up here in Oklahoma.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                      Where are they going to go to get around? We like liberals less than you do in Texas up here in Oklahoma.
                      That was exactly what I was thinking when I read it! May they need to skirt the Canadian border on their way to Southern California....

Comment

The sign company has caved to political pressure and is removing it.

Libtards win again sadly, even in Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Liberals are the most butt sensitive snowflakes around.

Comment

Comment

awesomeness!!
                              I guess the sign is on private property so a land owner could always put up his own sign and tell the libs to pound sand!

Comment

Working...
                              X