X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Waiting for the HITIPs comments..
    Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    You know it's coming any minute now. Hell, I almost laid it down myself just to get the party started.
    What are HITIPS? Similar to Tri-tips?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Ask Chris Lilley.

It might only work on catahoulas.
      Last edited by Leonhogboy; 06-17-2018, 07:34 PM.

Comment

It’s an acronym

Comment

A JRT is different than any other dog go to a web sight called Jack Russle Savey you will learn a lot my dad sent me a link to the website prior to getting a Jack Russell what a big big help it was it’s the smartest dog you’ll ever know

I am with Burnadell on this they have feelings also and more personality and you’ll probably ever understand

Ron

Comment

I’d punch it in the face. If it growled, I’d punch it again.

Comment

Field goal kick him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                I’d punch it in the face. If it growled, I’d punch it again.
                Exactly, smack him till he pi$$es himself.

Comment

Holy crap

Comment

With my 10 Grandkids he would be dead are know where he stood. No scars one my Grandbaby's faces from my dog. Curt has it right.
                    Last edited by doghouse; 06-17-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Those dogs are bull headed. I don't know that getting him fixed would help now or not. My mom had a JRT that tore everything in sight up and it didn't matter what she did he wouldn't stop. She ended up having to give him to someone else. I had a Rat Terrier that was the same way that eventually grew out of it. You might try a shock collar but I have my doubts about that. When those dogs are set in their ways it's harder than heck to break them of it. That's just a part of having a terrier from my experience. You have to get on to them right off the bat because once they develop a bad habit it takes a lot to get them to change their ways.

The thing I don't understand is every terrier I've been around will do things like that then cower down like they know what they did was wrong but they still do it. I don't get it but they'll do it. More than likely your dog knows better he just doesn't care. That's just how their attitudes are.
                      Last edited by okrattler; 06-17-2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Waiting for the HITIPs comments..
                        Originally posted by aggieman08 View Post
                        Exactly, smack him till he pi$$es himself.
                        I don't get this one either.
                        Hit it till it ******?

I do SITISB!!!

Comment

Wow. Kick it in the face? Stomp it?

Y'all are some real men......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Some of you insensitive neanderthals don't deserve to own a dog! Some dogs are sweet, tenderhearted and just have emotional/psychological issues that can be worked out with patience and love. They only snap out of mistreatment.
                            There's the problem. Dogs have feelings, too.
                            Alert. Alert. Someone has hacked Burnadell's computer. There's no way that GOF has become that sensitive.

OP. You don't have to "Beat" your dog. Just show him you are the alpha male in the pack. If you notice when dogs interact, the submissive ones will roll over on their back while the alpha will stand over it or grab it by the throat.

Next time he nips at anyone grab that little s***head by the throat, roll him on his back and choke the living crap out of him, giving the command "No". Don't let up until you think he's almost a goner.

If that doesn't work I'd suggest sending him to doggy heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                              Wow. Kick it in the face? Stomp it?

Y'all are some real men......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Uncle Saggy, not trying to pick a fight with you.
                              The dog injured a womans hand out of meanness.
                              So, say you and your daughter were at the grocery store and some little punk walked up and hit her in the hand with a baseball bat, injuring her. What would you do?

Comment

Yes he has done this a few times. We never let him get away with it and always smack him and get ont to him. He seemed to have gotten better but today he snapped at her for just trying to push him away from Jumping on her. He has never done that before and I don’t plan on it happening again. She is not a person he doesn’t know either. She comes over all the time, they just live two doors down.

I agree it is unacceptable and my wife and I are on the he has to go page. My 16 y/o grandson loves this dog a Lot-(He has snapped at him too for trying to get him out from
                                Under the bed). I just can’t let my young grandkids get bit by him. I am going to contact the vet in the morning to see if cutting his nuts off will help. I am also going to contact a trainer to see if that is an option. If not he will be gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X