Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very sad that to hear about these recent deaths. They were all Liberals and probably agnostic. The Commandments are very clear on this subject. Guys, go to church the Sunday and give thanks for what you have.

Comment

Media, libs, city folks want to make bordain out to be some type of prophetic, unworldly chef/Person. He was nothing more than a drug addicted liberal. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Great Show!!! Definitely will be checking out the marathon this weekend. On a side note, leaving my 11 year old daughter because of suicidal tendencies isn't gonna happen!!! Prayers for that little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
          Media, libs, city folks want to make bordain out to be some type of prophetic, unworldly chef/Person. He was nothing more than a drug addicted liberal. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are what’s wrong with our country. So he was a liberal? What does that matter? He also always shed a positive light on hunting, fishing and eating what you kill. He could literally go anywhere in the world and have meaningful conversations with anyone no matter their race or religion. He was sometimes arrogant and strait forward but he did something most people couldn’t do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He came into our Jiujitsu academy and rolled with us a couple of years ago. Very likable guy.

Comment

Liked his show but like others have said didn't like him wading into the politics the last couple of years and his last few shows got pretty dark and weird.

The person I feel the most sorry for is his daughter. She's only 11 years old. I'm sure he was depressed and ill but with all of the people and resources that he had around him I find it hard to believe that someone didn't know this was coming.... smh, Truly sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                are you a Dr.? Just curious...thanks

Pm sent.

Comment

Isn’t he the one who said he would poison Trump? SMH
                  Prayers for his family

Comment

Not that I consider myself one, but how do you lump "city folks" into the other descriptors you mentioned? That doesn't make sense. Overgeneralize much?

Comment

Sad day. Have to think this may be a copy cat issue after Kate Spade.

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                        Not that I consider myself one, but how do you lump "city folks" into the other descriptors you mentioned? That doesn't make sense. Overgeneralize much?
                        Nope. Spot on

Comment

Possibly dumbest thing I have read today. What does his politics have to do with his mental state?
                          Do you think this does not occur on the red/religious side?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Great Show!!! Definitely will be checking out the marathon this weekend. On a side note, leaving my 11 year old daughter because of suicidal tendencies isn't gonna happen!!! Prayers for that little girl.
                            His show on "Cajun Country" was my favorite. They do a cochon de lait. He also raves about a dish of stuffed crawfish heads in a gravy, stating that it was the best **** thing he has eaten since El Bulli. Pretty cool thing to say about a lady's dish.
                            Great Scene where Linzay Young and Toby Rodriguez inform Tony Bourdain that he will have the honor of shooting the Boucherie guest of honor at 6 am.

Here is the Fantastic Opening Scene to No Reservations Cajun Country where Anthony Bourdain ready's himself to shoot the Pig at our Cajun Boucherie.

Comment

****, alot of hate and judging from people that didn't even know the guy

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                                Crawfish and Noodle on Bellaire in Houston.
                                we will check them out!!!
                                Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                                You are what’s wrong with our country. So he was a liberal? What does that matter? He also always shed a positive light on hunting, fishing and eating what you kill. He could literally go anywhere in the world and have meaningful conversations with anyone no matter their race or religion. He was sometimes arrogant and strait forward but he did something most people couldn’t do.

Thanks for saving me the typing...…….that rant was just ignorant at best!
                                Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
                                His show on "Cajun Country" was my favorite. They do a cochon de lait. He also raves about a dish of stuffed crawfish heads in a gravy, stating that it was the best **** thing he has eaten since El Bulli. Pretty cool thing to say about a lady's dish.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlJjc2uW6rU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGPxu83hmHk
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	crawfish bisque.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	163.1 KB
ID:	24542480

Here ya geaux, my Mom's crawfish bisque!!! Been eating it all my LIFE. My mom is known for that dish, but everyone on the Westbank of the River Parishes does it very good!!! Guess I better dig in the freezer and hit my stash...…..you got me craving it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X