Clear All

Sweet!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Well let’s hear it!

Comment

Heck ya wooohooo

Comment

I am sitting here in Alaska with very mixed emotions. It’s tough to type because the screen is blurry. I have killed a brown bear with a rifle. One shot from just under 150 yards with a 300 WSM. He dropped like a stone and never took a step. I had three days left to try and close the deal with my bow and I think there probably would have been an opportunity. But, most of the bears have there summer coat and I think this is the one I passed the other night. I miss the family and I missed Junior’s baseball game last Saturday for this hunt. I have been helping coach. I didn’t want to miss another game and had all of these thoughts on that beach today. Oh, and the game I missed, the kid hit one out of the park. That was his first!

Comment

Doc’s got a second date! Brown Bear Round #2

Boom!!! Nice work Doc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats it sounds like you got your priority's all lined out on the beach!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

In for pics! Congrats Doc!

Comment

Congratulations Doc

Comment

Congratulations doc and congratulations to Jr as well on his first out of the park homer.

Comment

In for pics!

Comment

Great trophy regardless of method of take.

Comment

Saw 6 bears today. Did get to under 40 yards from one that turned out to be an old sow with no cubs. I could have legally shot her but again passed. I had legit chances to kill one with a bow. If I just wanted a brown bear with a bow I could have done it this trip and my last one. Definitely a little disappointed in myself but it’s a beautiful bear and been a heck of a trip! May get to fish tonight and tomorrow although the weather has turned much colder with stronger winds.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                              I am sitting here in Alaska with very mixed emotions. It’s tough to type because the screen is blurry. I have killed a brown bear with a rifle. One shot from just under 150 yards with a 300 WSM. He dropped like a stone and never took a step. I had three days left to try and close the deal with my bow and I think there probably would have been an opportunity. But, most of the bears have there summer coat and I think this is the one I passed the other night. I miss the family and I missed Junior’s baseball game last Saturday for this hunt. I have been helping coach. I didn’t want to miss another game and had all of these thoughts on that beach today. Oh, and the game I missed, the kid hit one out of the park. That was his first!
                              Congrats on the bear. I would like to say it sure has been awesome to see you step up, in the step dad role and introduce Jr to the outdoors. It has been awesome to follow your family of hunters grow over the years. Keep it up and keep on hunting and taking us along.

In for pics

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X