• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% crickets from Mr. 100% sure it's not legal

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
      100% crickets from Mr. 100% sure it's not legal

Contact TPWD but when it is mounted to the site like this it is illegal but you go ahead and use it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just talk to the head of wildlife enforcement at TPWD and the reason the vendetta was illegal was it had a target mode that emitted a laser. So it there is no visible laser this one will be legal. I was wrong and am man enough to admit it!

Comment

Good job lizard man!

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
            Just talk to the head of wildlife enforcement at TPWD and the reason the vendetta was illegal was it had a target mode that emitted a laser. So it there is no visible laser this one will be legal. I was wrong and am man enough to admit it!

Yep. Laser range finders are perfectly fine. That's all this is. Sure seems convenient to have it already on your bow

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
              It's all good. Thanks for looking into it further and getting the word straight from the source.

Comment

I would rather spend a few more $$ and get this. I don’t want to have to use my 20 yard pin to range a animal then use my 40 yard pin to kill it. I’m been thing about getting the Garmin A1

Comment

Very Cool unless the battery fails in a hunt!

Comment

Working...
                  X