Longest Taxidermy Wait ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longest Taxidermy Wait ?

What is the longest you have waited for your mount and actually got it back completed ?

18 months....but I'm sure I'm not even close to being the longest.

Comment

About a year

Comment

3 years. Our good friend does our work and he is the best in our area. We could get things done faster but don't push him. He's worth the wait time. Usually he gets things done in about 1 1/2 years. One man shop with high demand.

Comment

Taxi has had whitetail of mine 30 months and an axis 24 months . He used to have about 12 month turnaround,but I know of several other people that he has in the same boat as me. I was just curious because most taxi stories that I have heard running this long have not ended well.

Comment

A year here, but dang well worth it and I know it going in

Comment

Hahah....going over 3 years for my bobcat mount with Clay Wagner.......

Oh ya, by the way, don’t use Clay Wagner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those self imposed deadlines.....

Comment

Around 2 years. Great work too

I’m one that drops it off and just waits for them to call me though I don’t sit and call every other month even if they’re over their projected time

Comment

Little over a year on my stag. Was well worth it, he said it would be a little longer than it ended up being also.

Comment

Heck not only have I waited several years for a mount my taxidermist sleeps with my wife!!!

Comment

20 months but it was worth the wait.

Comment

I’ve been waiting on 4 ducks for 3 years and counting!

He did tell me though when he gets them done he’s not going to charge me so we will see how that goes

Comment

2.5 years for me

Comment

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
                              Heck not only have I waited several years for a mount my taxidermist sleeps with my wife!!!

Ha! I should ask my taxidermist how long he has waited for someone to come pick up their mounts!!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Thanks for the great work, and working with me, Don!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X