116 acre Established Whitetail Ranch, Rocksprings,TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

116 acre Established Whitetail Ranch, Rocksprings,TX

Established and strictly managed Whitetail Ranch for sale in Rocksprings, TX. 116 acres has 2 box blinds, 4 quad-pod bow stands and one 16' tower stand. This property has fully furnished main cabin and guest cabin that are joined by a wrap around porch and overlook the scenic canyon that runs through the ranch. The fully equipped barn across the driveway from the cabins comes with the 2016 4-door Polaris! Free range animals on the property are wild hogs, Audad, rams, white tail deer, Axis, Blackbuck and Sika deer. $350,000 PM for more pics and details.
    Attached Files

Wow!! Seems like a deal here!

Comment

Yeah I wish

Comment

Is this in a subdivision?

Comment

This property is one of 45 ranches in a master planned Wildlife Management Ranch community.

Comment

Dream place here

Comment

Is subdivision type land buying a bad deal? Just curious because I've been thinking about buying maybe a 20 acre place in rocksprings. Its subdivision though. I know nothing about it really

Comment

Several formally large ranches have been bought in that area and are being chopped up into smaller "ranchettes" or "subdivisions" whatever you want to call it.

It's not necessarily a bad thing.

Comment

Thanks for the response man. That's what I was thinking. Just wasn't sure. The plan would be to use it for hunting for roughly the first 5 or so years then build a barndo and live there.

Comment

Originally posted by BUCKSTOP View Post
                    This property is one of 45 ranches in a master planned Wildlife Management Ranch community.
                    Let me guess... The subdivision is either Mailtrail, Indian Creek or Silverhorn?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragan.dale88 View Post
                      Is subdivision type land buying a bad deal? Just curious because I've been thinking about buying maybe a 20 acre place in rocksprings. Its subdivision though. I know nothing about it really
                      I hunted a 100 acres out of Rocksprings that had been subdivided. There was generally 2 stands & feeders in every 10 acre plots around me. Once day sitting on the ridge, I counted over 35 feeder or stands I could see, just think about the ones I couldn't see. To say the place was overly pressure would a mild understatement. We saw & had a few Axis yearly in the year. I never once saw a Whitetail during season. I would really look into buying any land for the purpose of hunting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragan.dale88 View Post
                        Restrictions...and being surrounded by 45 small places vs fewer large ones.

Comment

10 months early...,.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                            Restrictions...and being surrounded by 45 small places vs fewer large ones.
                            I wonder if being in a "master planned Wildlife Management Ranch community" means they restrict harvest more than other places? That wouldn't be a bad deal. It's the 10 acre properties where everybody and their extend families come to shoot limits every year that screw things up.

Comment

How do you strictly manage 116 acres? I'm on a 4000 acre lease and have trouble managing it due to our idiot neighbors.

Comment

Working...
                              X