Bad service at Nocked & Loaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad service at Nocked & Loaded

In the past I’ve purchased a lot of archery equipment and two bows from N&L, today I passed through Lampassas and stopped in. I was completely ignored for 10 minutes before being asked if I needed something. I asked for a part that they didn’t have so I left. One of my protege boys was with me and wanted to purchase an AR lower to celebrate his recent RN licensing but we just moved down the road. Don’t know if it’s typical there but it sure left me wanting to never come back.

unless you're leaving something out that sounds like a pretty harsh judgement and sentence.
    wouldn't you know if it's typical if you've bought so much stuff there?

Comment

Lampasas used to an real nice town. Weirdos from far far way places like California & Austin have moved there and changed Lampasas 'chemistry'. In 88 we moved to Austin from Abilene. I've driven though Lampasas more times than I can count going back home to see my parents in Abilene. 183 Lampasas's main drag is a FUBAR parking lot just like any & all roads in Austin. Soon Lampasas will just be another POS suburb of Austin.
      Last edited by texaspacker; 02-27-2018, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Similar thing happened to my father, and he had the same solution as you.

Comment

Meh. Sounds like you’re looking for something to complain about.

Comment

They have a clever name...

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
              unless you're leaving something out that sounds like a pretty harsh judgement and sentence.
              wouldn't you know if it's typical if you've bought so much stuff there?
              I’ve moved out of state and haven’t been there in a few years.

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
              Meh. Sounds like you’re looking for something to complain about.
              Judge much? I’m just passing along my experience at the shop. They used to be a great place to shop at. It’s a shame that it happened.

Comment

Were you the only one in the shop? Were they busy at all with anyone or anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by jefandaward View Post
                  In the past I’ve purchased a lot of archery equipment and two bows from N&L, today I passed through Lampassas and stopped in. I was completely ignored for 10 minutes before being asked if I needed something. I asked for a part that they didn’t have so I left. One of my protege boys was with me and wanted to purchase an AR lower to celebrate his recent RN licensing but we just moved down the road. Don’t know if it’s typical there but it sure left me wanting to never come back.

We went to the one in Killeen and have nothing but great things to say! They were super helpful and knowledgeable. Went through a lot of trouble so my wife could shoot several bows in her poundage and draw length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out Hoffy's next time

Comment

It really doesn't matter if they were busy or if the shop was empty, someone should at least acknowledge you when you walk in and let you know they will be with you as soon as they can.

Comment

Originally posted by grinningmule View Post
                        It really doesn't matter if they were busy or if the shop was empty, someone should at least acknowledge you when you walk in and let you know they will be with you as soon as they can.
                        My sentiments exactly

Comment

Originally posted by altez View Post
                          Check out Hoffy's next time
                          Yea hoffys is a great shop

Comment

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
                            Yea hoffys is a great shop
                            Will do

Comment

Originally posted by grinningmule View Post
                              Maybe I'm just different. If the guys in the store are busy, or the shop is full, I've got no problem with window shopping for a few minutes and letting them finish what they are doing. I don't need someone's nose up my arse as soon as I walk in the door. I know if they are helping me with something, working on my bow, whatever, I don't want them stopping and starting 10 different times just because someone walked in the door.

Comment

Working...
                              X