Clay Wagner taxidermist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    He just called back. Said it'll be ready 2 fridays from now.
    Awesome, I hope anyways. Ill be keeping an eye on this thread. Guess I better dial his number instead of texting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
      What number are you getting ahold of him at?
      Can you PM it to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Two five four 709 6151

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
        No, still have not heard back from him.
        Whenever I can get time away from work I’m just going to drive out and show up at his shop.
        (a couple hours drive one way)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grab mine while you’re there please lol. Had It since April 2014.

Comment

That's ridiculous what you guys are going thru

Comment

not the first thread about this same thing if I remember correctly...I would be hot just for the lack of communication and the lack of respect for his customers. IF you are swamped and its just for fun then turn business away instead of tarnishing your name

Comment

Been 2 fridays. No call

Comment

Been 2 fridays. No call
                Shocking

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                  Shocking
                  Roy by God Mercer!!

Comment

Roy by God Mercer!!
                    Yup and I'm only 30 minutes from his wormy ***

Comment

I was told 8 months by mark at gods’s on my cat and it’s been 13 months. Ive called and been told the same stories as you guys. I’m ok with the extra time but just wish he would say it would be longer instead of saying a couple more weeks.

Comment

Man, just read through this. I've taken two deer to the same guy, and he ran behind on both of them, but only 3 months on the first and 5 months on the 2nd. And he'd answer my call when I checked on them.

Comment

Unfortunately, there are many taxidermist that have major difficulty with the following:

1. Accurately estimating completion dates
                          2. Properly scheduling work
                          3. Meeting deadlines which they "self imposed"
                          4. Communication with customers and telling it like it is instead of trying to patronize
                          5. Full disclosure.

There are a couple of taxidermists in Texas (that I know of, I'm sure there are many more) that do not seem to have these problems:
                          1. B&B in Houston
                          2. Allen Palermo in Bryan.

In the business I'm in, liquidated damages is very common, too bad it's not in more industries.

Good luck to everyone in general on accurate delivery dates and receiving your trophy back in beautiful condition.

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                            I was told 8 months by mark at gods’s on my cat and it’s been 13 months. Ive called and been told the same stories as you guys. I’m ok with the extra time but just wish he would say it would be longer instead of saying a couple more weeks.
                            Mark has some of my stuff, and I have been getting impatient with him. 16 months for tanned flat skins is ridiculous. He has said he had an issue with the tanner he subbed his work out to, and finally has the hides back from her (still not tanned) and he is tanning them himself. Time will tell, but you can bet I will be at his door in two months if my skins are not done.

Comment

Been 2 fridays. No call
                              Imagine that

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                                Well. ****. He's who I was gonna have do them if I picked them up haha

Comment

Working...
                                X