This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
    Rumor is all it is at this point. I think the Clemson DC would be a better option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why would you hire clemson’s DC when you could have Clemson’s former offensive coordinator? Clemson’s offense speaks for itself the last 4/5 years an I’ve never been a fan of hiring head coaches from the defensive side of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by wacm View Post
      Can’t believe nobody has said Chad Morris! Graduated from A&M, he’s from east Texas. Perfect fit.
      Chad Morris is apparently in love with Ole Miss

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
        Chad Morris is apparently in love with Ole Miss
        I’ve heard that also, it would be a shame to lose him to another state.
        There’s a ton of Texas high school kids that could learn a lot from him! On and off the field.

Comment

Why would you hire clemson’s DC when you could have Clemson’s former offensive coordinator? Clemson’s offense speaks for itself the last 4/5 years an I’ve never been a fan of hiring head coaches from the defensive side of the ball.
          I don't do any hiring. The AD will have a presser in a bit. Not sure the direction he will go?

Comment

I’ve heard that also, it would be a shame to lose him to another state.
            There’s a ton of Texas high school kids that could learn a lot from him! On and off the field.
            Everything is speculation now, if he is an alum from A&M, that's where I would think he would go. That makes the most sense. Has he done good at SMU?

Comment

Considering smu has been irrelevant for 25 years he’s done great. I don’t k ow the numbers but I’m sure wins and attendance are both higher then they have been in years. But you have to consider what he’s dealing with, it’s impossible to recruit to smu. If he went to A&M they would have their pick of Texas prospects.

Comment

Does Sumlin get to keep the pimp cane?

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman08 View Post
                  We broke up with y'all six years ago; thought you and Smart would be over us by now.
                  Reading is your friend. This post shoukd be deleted. Its against the rules. I am using it to jack with the Ags from the CFB thread. On that thread its them that is more worried about Texas than their own team.

Nice try but epic fail.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    https://www.sbnation.com/platform/am...pter-cane-mace

Does Sumlin get to keep the pimp cane?
                    Should have burned it after UCLA game. I wanted to beat the OC with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Pure comedic greatness. FSU is far superior to Aggy. Its not close. No 9me can be dumb enough to think that. Lmao.

Or some people just aren't smart enough to think that?

Comment

Sumlin officially out!

Comment

...and it begins. Heir apparent should be named fairly quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Reading is your friend. This post shoukd be deleted. Its against the rules. I am using it to jack with the Ags from the CFB thread. On that thread its them that is more worried about Texas than their own team.

Nice try but epic fail.

Thanks for dignifying and confirming my post.

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman08 View Post
                              We broke up with y'all six years ago; thought you and Smart would be over us by now.

You mean miss the jokes that write themselves right? Those are still going on..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                You mean miss the jokes that write themselves right? Those are still going on..
                                No, I mean exactly what I typed.

Comment

Working...
                                X