Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whole lotta lead up lately...

Comment

Yep, it was good! Mother of Dragons is BACK!!! Should be some EPIC stuff next week.

Comment

The head wildling is a bad dude! Can't wait to see what him and John will bring. He got kinda sweet on ole' gal. Hilarious

Comment

Dang- I was rooting for Osha.

That letter Ramsay sent Jon was savage! "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

Comment

I know it wont happend but I want Sansa to kill Little Finger so bad

Comment

Who do you think will actually be the one to give Ramsey his due? Im hoping it is Theon and the little ******* gets to die an extremely slow death.

Comment

Don't mess with Mother of Dragons

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Who do you think will actually be the one to give Ramsey his due? Im hoping it is Theon and the little ******* gets to die an extremely slow death.
                  I seriously doubt Ramsay gets his due at all. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jon, Rickon, and Sansa all fall before him in a tragic way for the show. We need another Red Wedding after all! The show LOVES shock value, and the only thing Ramsay's death would do is give people a sense of justice. This does not happen on GoT.

Look at what's been happening with the show's history- it has taken some of the most hated 'villains', such as the Lannisters (Cersei and Jamie), Baelish (Littlefinger), Ramsay, Melisandre, the Hound, the Mountain, (soon to be) Euron Greyjoy, the Wildlings that killed poor Ollie's family, the Sand Snakes, etc... and made us 'love to hate' them. So much that the show will no doubt keep them around. Heck, for all we know, Daenerys might be the biggest villain of them all. Far fetched? Maybe. But she is the daughter of the 'mad' king, and is seeking to retake the throne. Yet no one knows what her 'true' motives are or what her reign will look like. And we've all seen what happens to people who stand in her way or don't agree with her- like those poor slave traders.

Every one of those villains are still 'alive'. Unfortunately, one thing's for certain- the show is running out of 'good' characters...

Speaking of good guys, I hope Gendry's story line gets some air play soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                    the only thing Ramsay's death would do is give people a sense of justice. This does not happen on GoT.
                    Yeah, but...

Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 05-16-2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I hated that Jaffrey kid

Comment

The Hound may still be alive, but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                          Yeah, but...

Sorry but that wasn't justice. He died- that was great. But justice would have been if it was at the hands of Arya or Sansa. I should have clarified in my original post. oops

I can only hope that if Ramsay is to be killed, it comes at the hand of Theon, Jon, or Sansa. Or maybe the Imp. But he will probably get killed by his dogs or some other random senseless death...
                          Last edited by Roy; 05-16-2016, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Sansa is stepping up this season...I used to hate her character.

No Spoilers but a few predictions.

I can't wait for the battle of Winterfell. Although I predict that Jon and his army of 2000 will get their teeth kick in. Rickon...Doesn't look good, bet he dies during the battle. Leaving, the true puppet master, Petyr Baelish with the Vale Army to save the day.

Jon will feed Ramsay Bolton to Ghost. Lord Bolton told Ramsey, "your enemies will treat you like a dog"(something like that) two episode ago.

Petyr and Varys are the best at the Game of Thrones. Somehow, in the end, I bet they are still on top.

Comment

Jon will have more than 2,000 by the time he marches on winterfell. I bet he get's some aide from other north houses, or the vale before he attacks winterfell.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                                Sorry but that wasn't justice. He died- that was great. But justice would have been if it was at the hands of Arya or Sansa. I should have clarified in my original post. oops

I can only hope that if Ramsay is to be killed, it comes at the hand of Theon, Jon, or Sansa. Or maybe the Imp. But he will probably get killed by his dogs or some other random senseless death...
                                My bet is he gets munched to death by a brace of Direwolves.

Comment

Working...
                                X