X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did pence write it...or red herring....

Msm

Comment

Wasn't Pence. Possibly someone that works for him.

I'm betting the whole thing is fake though.

Comment

The “resistance” smh.

Comment

I bet it was Jarrod Cushner

Comment

I'll go with Jeff Sessions. He alone has the most incentive considering what's about to happen to his sorry butt.

Comment

Absolute crazy story - I heard the Pence reference. I dont believe he would do something like that. I believe it has to be lower level, but still in the know.

Comment

I would be very surprised if it was Mike Pence. Whoever it was, it was an incredibly chicken-s move to do it anonymously. If you feel that strongly you should quit and put it out there with your name on it. I don't have any problem with senior insiders trying to steer a president away from their worst impulses. (especially this one) That is what top advisers are supposed to do. However putting this out without owning up to it is just a shameful attempt to damage the administration without consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  I would be very surprised if it was Mike Pence. Whoever it was, it was an incredibly chicken-s move to do it anonymously. If you feel that strongly you should quit and put it out there with your name on it. I don't have any problem with senior insiders trying to steer a president away from their worst impulses. (especially this one) That is what top advisers are supposed to do. However putting this out without owning up to it is just a shameful attempt to damage the administration without consequence.
                  I have to agree. Anonymous sources are ridiculous and shameful. That is a very good word for it.

Comment

Could also have been Mercedes Schlapp.

Comment

If you are on the inside. And have a plan to over throw your boss.

Why would you write an anonymous article announcing your plans to the world? Just do it.

Pence is smarter than that. NYT might as well ran a Tfan post.

Comment

I expect to see more of this as we close down on November. If there is no blue wave they are toast. If they can muster up one with this b.s. ...then they can attempt to repair their image afterwards.

Comment

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the NYT just made the whole thing up. I have lost all respect for media and assume they are lying to push one agenda or another.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            If you are on the inside. And have a plan to over throw your boss.

Why would you write an anonymous article announcing your plans to the world? Just do it.

Pence is smarter than that. NYT might as well ran a Tfan post.
                            I feel honoured.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
                              At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the NYT just made the whole thing up. I have lost all respect for media and assume they are lying to push one agenda or another.
                              This ^^^^^ A few years ago I would have never believed it. But now I absolutely believe they would make this up just to spread doubt. They don't have to prove anything. All Trump can say is "nu uh". He cant prove that its fake. Its exactly the type of thing that the left has been doing for the last few years.

Comment

Working...
                              X