Another Kansas Buck Score and Age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
    It's not too bad. Have an outfitter nearby that doesnt manage very well even tho they claim to. I worry most about road hunters prior to season and during. Overall we see most of our deer from year to year make it. We don't hunt too many ppl either for that much land. Few hunt in Sept and the bulk hunt in mid Nov with a few rifle hunters. Don't hurt em too bad and they can get some age
    That's awesome looking place no doubt..Good luck this season!!

Comment

Was the '09 buck ever killed?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian H View Post
        Was the '09 buck ever killed?
        Not by us. See post #14

Comment

170+ 4 year old stud...his pops was the man wish yall would have got him...jr. put on 15-20 inches this year if he jumps like that again wow! be hard to let him walk by this year though especially since dad disappeared Good luck! Love me some Kansas

Comment

To our knowledge he wasn't killed...legally anyway. He was a typical 190-200" beast! He was seen numerous times but we couldn't ever get him in range. Don't know how those tines held up the whole season. Would like to see Jr next year too!
            Wow what a beast

Comment

Well he’s still alive...so far! No one saw him on the hoof the week I was there. He’s been gone from our cameras for a few weeks now. Got this from a neighboring property. Man I hope he makes it!! Still a few rifle guys left and the neighbors too
              Attached Files

Comment

I really think he'll go 180" no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                  I really think he'll go 180" no problem
                  Yeh I think he can throw on 20” and be scaring 190” or better next year. Time will tell

Comment

Yeh I think he can throw on 20” and be scaring 190” or better next year. Time will tell

It wouldn’t surprise me if he is 180 right now. This one went 182

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Daddy/Grandaddy buck in ‘08 as a 4.5yo we believe. He went from that to the earlier pics posted in ‘09 (195-200”). Maybe Jr will explode from 4-5yo too!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                        It wouldn’t surprise me if he is 180 right now. This one went 182

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Dang that’s a good one. Yeh I think he’s 175+ now. Either way could get near 200” mark with an exception growing year

Comment

Daddy/Grandaddy buck in ‘08 as a 4.5yo we believe. He went from that to the earlier pics posted in ‘09 (195-200”). Maybe Jr will explode from 4-5yo too!
                          Dang that’s a good one. Yeh I think he’s 175+ now. Either way could get near 200” mark with an exception growing year
                          WOW. If pappy went from that to that in a year, I think this ole boy as a dang fine shot at going 200 next year. Got to love the midwest. Could you imagine that rack on these Texas deer?! My avatar is my Kansas buck from last year. 160"

Comment

Yep the Midwest is special that’s for sure. My last 3 KS bucks went 140”, 150”, and 160” just last week. So guess I need to hold out for 170”+ next year. Lol

Comment

Cross your fingers!

Be lucky to survive this!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X