Kevin Costner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin Costner

The Yellowstone thread got me to thinking.
    I'm a Costner fan to begin with, but besides that I think the Yellowstone role fits him pretty good. To me he just looks like he could be that same person in real life.

I'm not a huge fan but he's got JD's character is nailed down!!

Comment

I was somewhat of a fan of Costner until he endorsed Bloomterd for president.
      Should of kept his mouth shut.

Comment

Not a big fan but he is one of the reasons open range was such a good movie.

Comment

If you're a Costner fan you need to check out Fandango if you haven't seen it before. . It was one of his first movies if not his first. Filmed in TX about College kids going to retrieve a bottle of champagne that they buried in Mexico when they were starting college. It's fun to see their acting from a long time ago and how young they were when starting.

Comment

Costner is a fantastic actor. I think he and Tom Hanks are probably the best of their generation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Costner is one of my favorite actors. Really liked most everything he’s been in.

Comment

I don't have to like his politics to enjoy his acting. His portrayal of Frank Hamer in The Highwaymen was epic.

Comment

He’s always been a favorite of mine. He plays a great cowboy.

Comment

I have been a fan ever since Dances With Wolves! I think he nailed that down solid.

Comment

Dances w/ wolves was over rated & Wyatt Earp was crap compared to Tombstone. Waterworld, Bodyguard, Tincup & others just weren't movies worth watching imo.

Fandango, Silverado, A perfect world & Open Range were outstanding...no doubt he's loaded w/ talent & pulls off his characters well. He's done so many movies I guess it's hard to have all winners. Eastwood probably has the best scorecard in my book there.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Dances w/ wolves was over rated & Wyatt Earp was crap compared to Tombstone. Waterworld, Bodyguard, Tincup & others just weren't movies worth watching imo.

Fandango, Silverado, A perfect world & Open Range were outstanding...no doubt he's loaded w/ talent & pulls off his characters well. He's done so many movies I guess it's hard to have all winners. Eastwood probably has the best scorecard in my book there.

How could you not like Tincup? That movie was great!!! I like almost everything he is in. Played a great Crash Davis, one of my favorite movies.

Comment

He was the corpse in The Big Chill. Can't believe no one has mentioned American Flyers.

Comment

Named my dog after Charley Waite in Open Range.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tin Cup and Bull Durham. Two of my favorites.

Comment

Working...
                              X